Skinnymini wanna be

oh my gosh after my last post just went down hill im soooooo hungry i want baguettes, pasta,cheese, BUT I WONT !!
quite fed up of everyone i rang telling me to think of how much ive lost umm ye that doesnt help im HUNGRY :( mind u doesnt help either that i havent had anything but a shake till about 20min ago i had a soup hope will start kicking in soon and i wont be hungry :( i wont cheat,i wont cheat,i wont cheat !!!!
hmm i always find when ive been telling people im never hungry BAM im starving for everything usually carbs :banghead:

Liveonce said:
oh my gosh after my last post just went down hill im soooooo hungry i want baguettes, pasta,cheese, BUT I WONT !!
quite fed up of everyone i rang telling me to think of how much ive lost umm ye that doesnt help im HUNGRY :( mind u doesnt help either that i havent had anything but a shake till about 20min ago i had a soup hope will start kicking in soon and i wont be hungry :( i wont cheat,i wont cheat,i wont cheat !!!!
hmm i always find when ive been telling people im never hungry BAM im starving for everything usually carbs :banghead:

Right step away from the food and hungry you are not hungry you and a strong woman and of you want food you can have it you Rw just choosing not to at the moment :) stick with it lovely zxxxzz

Liveonce said:
AWW THX HUN :) think im going to get out the house for half hour :) xx

Good thinking just don't go past any takeaway hahahahah xxxx

Glad to hear you're not hungry anymore - it's really hard when that happens, or when you get mad cravings for something! Well done you for not giving it!! You should definitely be proud of yourself. :)

Drink tea/water - not sure, but perhaps you're retaining if you feel bloated? Drinking more water should help with that. And working out is also a good idea - release some endorphins and feel good!

Hope you start having a much better day soon! Hang in there!

Liveonce said:
Havin another rubbish day just feel soo huge :( but I'm over feeling hungry so that's a good thing I suppose !

Good just getting over that is a huge hurdle just remember when tummy growls it's because for once it's thanking you!!! Xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Good just getting over that is a huge hurdle just remember when tummy growls it's because for once it's thanking you!!! Xxxxxx

I like to imagine it's all the fat evaporating :)

Liveonce said:
Thank u tizzy just don't no what's wrong people telling me I'm silly I've lost loads but I just canT see it I posted some pics in my album wa do u think :/ x

Are you kidding!? Of course you can tell! You know what it is, or what I usually feel like it is for me. You don't feel like you can tell a difference because you see yourself gradually changing everyday, but not only that, I know I just want to be and expect to be at my goal so much and that clouds my view on the in the middle progress. Listen to the compliments!

Hey sugar just came across yr diary again and had a catch up x yr doing so fab missy I'm well impressed and proud and I know yr having a few bad days where u feel hungry but they always pass so don't let it get u down c well done on the exercise bike I'm just starting with wii fit so the bike is brilliant x I would love a cross trainer at home but proper ones are so expensive x anyway will prob catch up again with u some time soon tc x lea x oh how stupid of me ! I nearly forgot x well done on the dropping a dress size x impressive x

Liveonce said:
Thank u hunn this made me really think strait I think I c the changes one day get used 2 it n feel massive again awe I lv my minimins friends u all keep me going :) xx

Definitely! You feel that waist getting smaller then soon it just feels like nothing's come off it! We've just got to pursue, we know it works and that the fat is melting off our eyes and mind just adjust to it slower.

Thank u tizzy just don't no what's wrong people telling me I'm silly I've lost loads but I just canT see it I posted some pics in my album wa do u think :/ x

Oh my goodness - I guess you can't tell as you see yourself everyday (I can't see much a difference for me either, tho' I feel it in my clothes and my friends are remarking on it). In your pix I can definitely see a difference! Your whole body is thinner and your face has more definition. You're doing great!!!

awww leae thank u so much for your lovely comment n checking back in on me and thanks to everyone else for your support as well .....havent had a great weekend we went camping my cdc told me to go up a step soo i could have a few vodka n DIET coke but i feel like a massive fail dont even want to be on 810 want to be on ss :( wish i never bothered now and i bit A SAUSAGE :eek: and didint even realise what i was doing it was offered to me i took it bit it and couldn't believe what i had done n threw the rest away (AND IT TASTED AWFUL !!) soooo thats my weekend ....hope ur all ok, think il be doing lots of exercise this week although i don't even no if im in ketosis now so don't no if i can even do exercise ..think this week is going to be one big gain :(

Just draw a line under it and look forward. I had a terrible weekend. My friends always have a go if I even contemplate salads on menus, but I've drawn a line under any errors and I intend to stay on the straight and narrow this week. Some exercise might help your mood though if your struggling. Good luck, you can do it!!

Back