Skinnymini wanna be

well havent checked in for a while havent really had a great 2 weeks have lost 4lb total wich is a miracle i lost a 1lb this week considering what i ate on the weekend it was the other halfs birthday we had a few drinks i got quite drunk (i forget how easy i can get drunk when i havent ate) so anyway we order a pizza and i explain to the man on the phone i just want chicken nothing else chicken no cheese i can only eat chicken (i dont remeber this but hey ho i must of had my diet in my mind somewhere) so anyway this week im back on it putting that behind me i can do this and i no it just thank god its only his birthday once a year :D xx

Hey hey hey relax xxxxx just think u have spent year eating and putting on weight so as long as u get back on track so what if u have a few slips ups x like said before just draw a line under it and start again and 4 lbs loss is great xxxxxx anyways enough of last week I demand u forget about it and start again and u will be fine xxxx summers on its way so a goal can be set x anyway I'm here if u need me for a moan or a boast about yr success I will always be happy to hear about it x tc sweetheart x

Liveonce said:
oops also forgot 2 mention i got in a SIZE 12 JEGGINS TODAY :D i couldnt believe it i no there strechy but was so proud its funny i go in to shope still look at size 18-20 clothes and remember oops i can look at stuff a bit smaller i almost feel awkward about looking at sizes 14-16 i think my brain needs to catch up with my body but GO MEE :)

Yay I love clothes success stories :)

Glad to hear sugar plum x we can do this together yr not alone on this and if ever u feel down check my stats u at least haven't got as much to lose as me lmao x opts I shouldn't really be laughing about that lol Leanne be serious and take this seriously lol x

Yes I agree x don't get me wrong I take this diet seriously an I am focused but u gotta chill and take it as it comes the ups and the downs and accept yr gunna feel crap u might even have bad weeks but oh well just sigh and wipe the slate clean and carry on x saying = keep calm and carry on xxx

me just before i started the diet and me now hmm can deffinatley see the diffrence
(more pics on my profile if ur intrested lol)
tabbie 10.02.12.jpgME 19MAY.jpg

Wow yes u can that's an amazing difference well done u x

Back