Skipped WI today......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lilleece79, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :sigh: I skipped WI today for fear of having a gain, now I'm pee'd off I didn't go. I had a real hassle at work last week which effected my eating. I wasn't really eating and when i was it was all the wrong things. Couldn't face a gain so I decided to skip it and get back on track! Wish I'd gone......

Today I have been Green and feel like I've ate too much:

Hex A: 250ml skimmed milk
    Hex A: 42g low fat cheese
    Hex B: 2 x nimble wholemeal
    Hex B: 2 x Alpen Lights

FreeFood: Apple, grapes, chicken mugshot, satsuma's.
    Cheese Omelette (HeA) syn free chips & baked beans.

Syn: Snack a Jacks (5.5) lighter lurpack (3)

(still to eat my 2nd Alpen and have syns to use if I want them, might have a hot chocolate (2))

Can someone check for me that this is green as I generally do EE. I feel very well fed today which makes me think I'm not losing weight.........stoooopid I know :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is there another class you could go to for WI, that way you'll know for sure if you have gained or not.

Are you sure you feel stuffed, I eat so much more than that:eek: What did you have for breakfast? But it does look fine.;)

4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No, I don't know of any other classes near me..........I'll hope for a whopping loss next week!

Thanks for checking for me, I wasn't sure. I had toast for breakfast. Think my tea has filled me nicely...........I'll have an alpen bar soon!

5. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That looks absolutely fine! In fact I would probably eat a wee bit more on a green day!! :D

6. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    I like to have a Green day once or twice a week and always feel more full than EE - this maybe something to do with the extra HEA + HEBs. You seem to have had more of a 'snacky' day if you don't mind me saying ... maybe that's why you feel different to your EE days?

We must believe in the plan though and keep the faith hun ;)

I'm sure next week you'll have a good result :D

7. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I handed in my notice at work today and as a result fell off plan AGAIN! I'm a lot scared and panicked about giving up my job without having another to go to. I couldn't think about the plan at all and was totally un-prepared. i ate crisps, a twirl, cheese and onion sarnie from tesco, toast and nutella and that's all ontop of my HEX's. B*ggerations...............I feel fatter today cos I've not been very good for about 2 weeks now!

8. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Oh sweetie, you are obviously going through a tough time and it's no wonder your mind isn't 'on plan'.

Try not to worry about it ... I'm sure you'll get back into the zone soon x

9. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know it's really hard, but try to draw a line under the extra food and get back on plan. Get in a load of free food if you need to have a big old feed to make yourself feel better. I've been in the same place as you, and I fell off the wagon - and did it make me feel better? No, not at all - the guilt at eating so much made me feel even more depressed.

Stick at it - think how lovely you'll look in your new slim-line interview suit when you're applying for a brand-new awesome job! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.