skipping shakes ????/

hayleyf2u

when i previously done 100% TFR somedays i just feel like in cant stomach another shake , has anyone else had this is there any problems with this will it reduce my weight loss ?
many thanks for any help x

Hi Hayley

You need to have all 3 shakes each day! It's the only way you will be getting all the vitamins etc you need to keep going and LT is hard enough anyway. In the first few weeks after I started I was skipping shakes quite a lot, thinking that I might lose more weight and it actually worked the other way. My losses in those few weeks were less than when I went back to having 3/day and I got close to giving up in weeks 3/4 because I felt the losses were small and I wasn't going to be able to cope. I know some days you think you can't be bothered with it, but just get it all down you, it's for the best!! x x x

I must admit I have got a bit bored with the shakes but I do force them down because I know my body needs them.

Has anyone tried the flapjack? I just wondered whether it is worth a try but keep thinking it will affect my weight loss because its a solid.

Twirl

Some like 'em, and some don't. Just ask the pharmacy if they'd give you one to try, or pay for one one it's own. I wasn't keen. I tried the peanut flapjack when a friend also doing LT was palming hers off, so at least it didn't eat into my weeks supply. To me it tasted dry and salty and nearly made me sick and had to spit it out. Someone on the forum likened it to dry floor tiles ;) Only way to know is to try it!

Twirl

Some like 'em, and some don't. Just ask the pharmacy if they'd give you one to try, or pay for one one it's own. I wasn't keen. I tried the peanut flapjack when a friend also doing LT was palming hers off, so at least it didn't eat into my weeks supply. To me it tasted dry and salty and nearly made me sick and had to spit it out. Someone on the forum likened it to dry floor tiles ;) Only way to know is to try it!

Thanks Teapot - I think I will give it a miss! Lol

I love the chicken soup with black pepper and you are allowed to add other dry herbs :)
Regretting the fact I only brought one sachet :-( the pharmacy put me off but now I've got nothing to look forward too !!!

Me too I'm going to get 7 next week so I can have it each day for dinner , amazing what black pepper can do

I love my pharmacy went back today after only starting yesterday and they let me swap some shakes for the soup, so I can have a soup a day for my dinner :) can't believe that's made me excited !!! X

I've got to go back and get more! I like them we'll as much as you can do! I'm drinking the hot chocolate- I'm not sure I'm liking that though! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got to go back and get more! I like them we'll as much as you can do! I'm drinking the hot chocolate- I'm not sure I'm liking that though! Xx

Not sure if you are a coffee drinker but I made a chocca-moca with mine today but cold - I don't like the chocolate hot - it made it a bit sickly.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oooh that sounds nice I'm going to try that one tomorrow - had to leave the hot choc it was vile! I will be going to bed hungry like a naughty child! Xx

I hate the chocolate as a hot chocolate made that mistake Friday night , had to down it quick trying not to gag :-(
But will deffo try adding the coffee :)
The vanilla and coffee is lovely over ice. In fact I've found blending the shakes the best way to mix and ice makes them a lil more appealing. X

I love my pharmacy went back today after only starting yesterday and they let me swap some shakes for the soup, so I can have a soup a day for my dinner :) can't believe that's made me excited !!! X

Your lucky I tried to swap mine and you should if seen the look I got "people have got to eat these, they don't want ones that have been touched"
I hadn't even taken them out the carrier bag!

Oh no That's awful !!! How do they expect you to succeed if you don't like them and its not like u can try before u buy .
Can you complain to Lipotrim customer services ? (if the have one )
X

Your lucky I tried to swap mine and you should if seen the look I got "people have got to eat these, they don't want ones that have been touched"
I hadn't even taken them out the carrier bag!

That's disgusting - you should be able to change them if you don't like them. My pharmacy have been really helpful. I would complain if I was you.

It's a pity there aren't more flavours - I'm not keen on the strawberry. I tend to stick to the vanilla and chocolate but add coffee to give it a different taste. I also heard mixing the chocolate with mint tea is quite nice but I don't like tea so not sure about that.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back