Skulldilocks Food diary

Thanks guys!

Right back to business! Going to keep doing this weekly syn business. It makes me realise I can have a treat after weigh in and not feel bad. Nothing to get in the way of the plan this week as far as I'm aware. Got a gig on Sunday so up in London for the day but will no doubt be in a Spoons and know what I can have for dins in there. Me and the boy were going to have date night tomorrow but there is nothing on at our cinema, so thought we'd save syns and money from a restaurant and we'll be getting a takeaway instead. If its Chinese I'll get the chicken in black bean (5) and if its indian I'll get Rogan josh (6.5), so no major damage.

Now that the weather is nicer I'm hoping to get back on the running seeing as my gym STILL hasn't opened. So fingers crossed I WILL get my 2lbs off this week!

Thursday EE day
Breakfast:

Strawberries (SF/SS)
WW strawberry tart yoghurt
2 tea with ss milk (1 syn) and sweetener

Lunch:
Mexican savoury rice
Green pepper (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Cherry tomatoes (SF/S)
Quorn pieces (S)

Snacks:
Banana (SF)
Apple (SF/S)
Greggs mini chocolate brownie (4.5 syns)
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
Hoops and crosses, prawn cocktail (4 syns)
2x green tea with mango and lychee
3x litres water

Dinner:
Pasta
60g Kerry lowlow chilli cheese spread (HEX A)
Red onion (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Green pepper (SF/S)
Green beans (SF/S)
Cherry tomatoes (SF/S)
LM red onion sausage

Total syns: 9.5 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Weekly syns: 9.5/105

Last edited:
Enjoy your take away :) if you have saved syns there are quite a few options- I always get sweet and sour chicken (hong kong style, not battered) as it's my absolute fave and just 8.5 syns for the lot! Plain noodles with beansprouts works out about 4 syns if you split a portion with the bf, which is really yummy too- and you're within your daily allowance! I do reccommend you weigh the portions though as my place does a sweet and sour portion about 50g heavier than the SW one so I know to add a couple of extra syns. X

Tonight is a takeaway night! I'm going to try and persuade the boy to get Chinese instead of indian, as we rarely get it and it has less tempting syns! So this will be the plan!

Friday EE day

Breakfast:
2x slices Warburtons wholemeal 400g (HEX B)
Half tin of baked beans (SS)
Worcestershire sauce
Banana (SF)
3x tea with ss milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Half pack of Batchelors Mexican rice
Green pepper (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Cherry tomatoes (SF/S)
Quorn pieces (S)

Other:
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Apple (SF/S)
WW raspberry tart yoghurt
Mini chocolate brownie (4.5 syns)
3 litres water

Dinner:
Chicken in black bean (5 syns)
Included peppers, onions, carrots and red chilli for suoerfree
Boiled rice
5 prawn crackers (1.5 syns)
2 pints NAS squash

Total syns: 11 syns
Body magic: 30 mins jogging C25K

Weekly syns: 20.5/105

Last edited:
Just got back on the C25K challenge. Started back at the beginning but glad I've done it. Now I can relax for the evening (well once work is finished!)

Oooh enjoy your Chinese! I havnt had one in ages, I love Chinese buffets the best lol x

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese hun! How did you get on doing your C25K first day? I have downloaded the podcast but not attempted to start it yet, a little nervous about running in the open on my own x

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese hun! How did you get on doing your C25K first day? I have downloaded the podcast but not attempted to start it yet, a little nervous about running in the open on my own x

Hey aw the Chinese was lush but still stuffed this morning haha! I've done it before but I only got upto the end of week 2 as the weather was rubbish,and there aren't many safe places round my area.lol.
I've realised I can do it on my lunch break.at work where there is a nice canal so I'll prob just do that til my gym opens :) it's a great app as you're tired but not dying lol. Have a nice weekend :)

Was up very early today as off to the bank to sort some stuff out. Not sure how today will pan out as it's a friends birthday. Means well be.in town from afternoon to eve so will have to.grab dinner out. Have already done a 45 mins walk this morning and will add more later.

Saturday RED day

Breakfast:
Banana (SF)
Hifi berry farewell (HEX B)
3x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
2x slices wholemeal 400g (HEX B)
3x bacon
2x LM red onion sausages
1x egg
2 tbsp low salt ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks:
Hoops and crosses, prawn cocktail (4 syns)
Apple (SF/S)

Dinner:
Punnet of strawberries (SF/SS)
WW lemon tart yoghurt

Total syns: 4 syns
Body.magic: 45mins walking

Weekly syns: 24.5/105

Last edited:

Sunday EE day

Breakfast:
2x slices wholemeal 800g (HEX B + 6 syns)
2x tea with skimmed milk and sweeteners (HEX A)
3 bacon
2 Quorn sausages (2.syns)
Egg
Mushrooms (SF/S)
1 tbsp low salt ketchup (0.5 syns)

Lunch: subway salad
Ham
Turkey.breast (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Green pepper (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
30g grated cheese (HEX A)
BBQ sauce (2 syns)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Alpen light (3 syns)
750ml water

Dinner:
Steakhouse Burger King (34 syns)
Chips (11.5 syns)
Diet coke

Total syns: 59 syns D:
Body magic: 45 mins walking round London ans the gig itself

Weekly syns: 83.5/105

Last edited:
Okay so it went a bit Pete Tong last night/this morning. Due to some dramas (not involving me this time!) there were some issues in London meaning we left the gig and London generally later than planned. I stuck to plan all day with my salad for lunch but by midnight nothing was open on a Sunday night so I got a Burger King. And because I was starving I got a big meal. I'm going to find out the syns because I still had plenty for the week so I might be ok. Then this morning, due to a very late night and lack of organisation I ended up oversleeping and not being able to make breakfast or lunch. This shows in the food plan for today. Again, hoping the angelic ways for the rest of this week will balance it out. All diaries will now be updated. I'm dusting the crumbs away and getting back on it as of lunch time! On the plus side STILL NO BOOZE despite two days of being surrounded by it :) x

Last edited:
Monday EE day

Breakfast:
Upper crust ham and cheese baguette (20 + HEX A)
Water

Lunch:
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
WW dessert yoghurt
Apple (SF/S)

Dinner:
TBC

Total syns: 20 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Weekly syns: 103.5/105 syns

Looks like a synfree couple of days til Wednesday!

Everyone needs a burger king occasionally. Thats my motto anyway :)

I'm still hoping for a loss, seeing as I have JUST stayed within my maximum weekly syns. I've done body magic everyday and plan on jogging tomorrow and Weds, so hoping that will help too.
Off to Sainsburys on the way home for some superfree/superspeed and will do red days til Weds :)

Right synfree day today! Lets see if I can stick to it, need to pull it back after Sunday/Monday.

Tuesday RED day

Breakfast:
40g Branflakes (HEX B)
350ml skimmed milk, in tea and on cereal (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener
Punnet of strawberries (SS/SF)

Lunch:
3 slices of ham
2 boiled eggs
Cucumber sticks (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Apple (SF/S)
WW strawberry tart yoghurt

Other:
3 litres water
Green tea
Alpen strawberry and yoghurt bar (HEX B)

Dinner:
Chicken breast
35g grilled halloumi (HEX A)
Salad leaves (SF/S)
Green and red pepper (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)

Total syns: 0 syns
Body magic: 30 mins jogging W1 D2 C25K

Weekly syns: 103.5/105

Last edited:
Food looks great good luck for weigh in :)

Thank you! Literally no idea what to expect from weigh in tonight, praying for 2lbs off for my 2 stone award but not getting my hopes up! Managed to stick to the above plan last night so fingers crossed that red day with no syns will help! x

Wednesday GREEN day

Well, I say a green day but basically up until after weigh in it'll be more like a red day. No pasta rice etc. But also no meat. But then after weigh in I'll be having pasta n sauce for dinner. I know what I mean haha! Basically just limiting the damage and then having carbs to drown my sorrows/celebrate depending haha

Breakfast:
35g Branflakes (HEX B)
350 ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener

Lunch:
Punnet of strawberries (SF/SS)
Apple (SF/S)
3x Babybel lights (HEX A)
WW raspberry tart yoghurt

Dinner:
Tomato and herb pasta and sauce
Mixed veg (SF/S)
Hifi bar (HEX B)

Might have a choccy bar after weigh in if I've done good so syns my change!

Total syns: 0
Body magic: 30 mins jogging C25K W1 D2

Weekly syns: 103.5/105

Last edited:
It's a basically "not any" day up til dinner ;p I've had a few like that, usually when i can't decide what day I want and end up with eggs or basically just anything free on both days

Back