Skulldilocks Food diary

oh no! Just found out via IG that the Graze flapjacks are 12 not 6!!! I got all muddled on the calculator :( Knew it was too good to be true. Ah well that's 20 yesterday. Tonight, if I do end up getting paid, I will drink but will be have 5 double vodka and diet cokes. That's 20 syns and £15. So then I'll be sticking to about 5 syns for the rest of the week. Bank account is still looking very empty at the mo though ahhaa x

Oops! Oh well, 6 extra syns is just 120 cal, barely anything in the long haul of things (that's like one muller light!)
How was your night out? X

Had a great night last night, possibly had a couple more drinks than planned including 2 JAger shots but nothing too major. First hangover in a while but stayed on plan. Boyfriend was begging me to order us an Indian takeaway and even though I couldve got one within syns, I want to keep things in check to try and balance out the booze.

Saturday EE day:

Breakfast:

none

Lunch:
Pizza made with Asda gluten free wrap (HEX B) And 30g cheese (HEX A)
Tom puree (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Ham
2x Light Choice sausages (2)

Dinner:
Chicken (S)
McCain jacket potato (1)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Red Onions (SF/S)
Nandos sauce (0.5)
Burger sauce (1.5)

Mullerlight toffee
Banana (SF)
Options hot choc (2)

Total syns: 7

Fantastic that you stayed on plan and still had a great night! And for rejecting the take away- your bf isnt making it easy, eh?! ;)
X

Another day on plan :)

Sunday EE day

Brunch:
2 bacon
2 sausages (2)
Egg
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Beans (SS)
2 toast (HEX B)
Sugar free flavoured water

Dinner:
Chicken (S) and pepper skewers (SF/S)
Peri peri dressing (2)
Salad (SF/S)
Rice
Diet pepsi

Mullerlight toffee
Banana (SF/S)
Mini choc fingers (5.5)
Options hot choc (2)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Doing great Hun x

Well I'm in a bit of a pickle this morning!
I have tomorrow and Wednesday off work (woo!) for my boyfriend's birthday. We're heading up to London all day and eve tomorrow and then on Wednesday eve we'll be going out bowling. I normally weigh in on Wednesday eve so obviously this is out of the window and I won't be back in time for the one Tuesday eve. There aren't any on Tues or Weds morning so I found one to go to tonight BUT I have left my card at home! Will they still weigh me?
I doubt I'd get much off in just 5 days but I'd rather do that as we'll be eating out for dinner both nights. If anyone knows if I can weigh in without a card at a different group, lemme know!
Here's today's food.

Monday EE day:

Breakfast:

35g porridge oats (HEX B)
1 tsp sugar (1)
1 tsp honey (1)
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Soup inc- Baked beans (SS), Tomatoes (SF/S). Carrots (SF/S), Pickled onion (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Ringos (3.5)

Dinner:
2 Quorn sausages (2)
SW wedges
Superfree tbc, I'll be at mothers.

Total syns: 7.5

I'm not sure Lily as I don't go to group but the C's phone numbers are all listed on the site, aren't they? I'd give her a ring and see what she thinks xx

Yeh, think I'm going to have to do that on lunch. I guess you could go in and jump on the scales but the card then wouldn't be able to read you've been for the sake of progress. Hmm, hope so! x

if you have access to sw online...will it not tell you your "ID no" then they could maybe put that in instead of your card or register your details under a temp card??x

Ooh yes that might work. Thanks lovely, I will ring up this other C today x

Did you get sorted? I do pay and we had a lady come through like this last night - she is transferring to our group but had forgotten her card. You can be put through as a "forgotten member" (not a very nice title!) but you need to give the C a few details, including start weight. Hope you managed to get sorted anyway xx

Ohhhh dear. So I didn't get to weigh in on the Monday. I left my card at home so I rang the consultant and she said I'd have to do loads of stuff for the sake of paperwork so I just didn't go. She didn't seem very enthusiastic so I wasn't overly inspired! Anyway I reckon I could've lost a bit. Since then however its been mad and I don't regret it (for now haha!) It was my boyfriend's birthday yesterday and we had planned to act "normal" and not think about Slimming world. I had Tuesday off so we went up to London. I'm going to list everything I ate. Sorry if it disgusts anyone but looking at it makes me realise how even though I haven't done well on my journey since summer, this is the sort of thing I'd do EVERY weekend. No wonder I got so big. At least even when I'm off plan normally, I still have SW in the back on my head to some extent.

So Tuesday we got up and had an on plan breakfast toastie.
Costa - Black forest hot choc with cream and a big custard cream
Winter Wonderland - Belgian Waffle with white chocolate, oreo cookies and whipped cream. Mulled cider
Bodeans - Pulled pork in a bap with fries and coleslaw. Fruit cider
Gig- 2 fruit ciders, double archers and lemonade, rum and diet coke, pint of cider with blackcurrant.

Wednesday - Dominos big night in deal shared including - large stuffed crust pizza, chicken strips, wedges, jalapeno dough balls, garlic bread AND cookies.
Chicken legend macdonalds meal
Chocolate brownie.

OOPS! So yeh, damagae limitation until next Wednesday now! Going to go home tonight after the gym (have told the other half to lock me out so I have to go hahaha!) and get on making my SW scrapbook. Cutting out recipes from all the mags, photos, inspiration etc. Gonna write a food plan for until next weds too. My Xmas targets are completely out the window. But after reading Stevie's latest posts its just totally true when you're surrounded by "normal" people and sometimes you just need to rebel.

OMG all of that sounds sooooo good :drool: You enjoyed yourself so I guess that's all that matters really!! Like you say, back on it now and lots of damage limitation. You can pull it back around for next week.

Love the scrapbook idea! A great way to keep you busy and away from naughty food too.

Have a great weekend lovely xx

Your food looked amazing on IG! Not sure why you apologised if it disgusted anyone, honestly I could eat more than you did there probably haha and I stuff chocolate/crisps inbetween too! Pleased you had a nice time, and I think all of our Christmas targets are out the window lol there's just too many social stuff on before Christmas, it's too hard. When I'm having xmas nights out I'm not going to starve myself or cut out syns all week just so I still lose. That's not normal and just not sustainable for me. I have my cheat day, if I binge (which is normal for me!) then I binge, go back to normal plan until weigh in and take the gain. I put to lose another 7lb on my Christmas wish card, I need another 3.5lb for that and don't think ill get it but never mind, we've all come a long way and know as soon as January comes and we're going to be back on plan with a vengeance. X

Hi all, I have set up a new diary on here, aptly named "Skulldilocks' diary Part II". I really hope you will all follow me over there as I know I really do appreciate all your support. Below I have copy and pasted the intro post on my new diary, explaining the move. X

Hello! I'm hoping some of my old subscribers will follow me to this new diary and I hope to meet some new faces along the way. I've hit a serious wall, I feel like I've tried everything on SW and its all gone wrong. When I do good its great but its been so up and down my graph looks like the jagged teeth of a shark! What's worse is that, in the countdown to Christmas, I've realised I've managed to regain back all the weight I had lost this year and am back to how I was LAST Christmas. I'm mortified.

This is where this new diary comes in. I weigh in on Wednesday and this week I'm going to ask my Consultant if I can re join, despite never leaving. I want a new empty book with no stickers and no massive plus signs. I want to deserve the stickers again. I don't know if this is allowed but I'm praying it can be because I think it is the ultimate way to draw a serious line. And if I can do this, I'd be needing a new diary on here too. I don't want to keep looking back at all the sulks and binges of the last diary. Plus, if I cannot get this "re-join" concept, at least I've kind of got it here. It may seem weird to decide to do this just before Christmas but I feel that if I don't, I will gain back ALL the weight over Xmas. This should keep me in check over the holidays.

Anyway sorry for the ramble but I hope this makes sense. Despite not weighing in until Wednesday, I wanted to try and restart the plan today, start of the week and all that. So expect my first food diary shortly :)

Back