Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Totally not SW related but I just managed to nab tickets for LADY GAGA wooooooo! You're probably shocked I'm a fan if you've followed me for a while but I've always wanted to see her, something about her! Gonna get me pumped in the gym tonight listening to ARTPOP lol :D
x

Totally not SW related but I just managed to nab tickets for LADY GAGA wooooooo! You're probably shocked I'm a fan if you've followed me for a while but I've always wanted to see her, something about her! Gonna get me pumped in the gym tonight listening to ARTPOP lol :D
x
Pleased to hear she's ok! Awful when this happens, remember when my nana broke her hip last summer? It was awful and it's really ages her, and made her a bit ditzy, sounds like your nan! They are a worry arnt they.

i love gaga too :) her songs are fab to run to! Xx

Sorry to hear abput your great nan hun, but glad she's ok.

Well done for getting back on plan after struggling last week. I too have had a horrendous week, slightly discusted about how much I ate & drank & avoiding the scales until next weeks WI. Think I'm now back in the zone (hopefully!), the line has been drawn in thick black ink.

Thank you both! Yes, Rochelle I totally remember and it sounds very similar, its sad how such a thing can mess them up so much! And yes, that album was perfect for the gym last night! I put incline on the treadmill for the first time and I'm feeling it today.
So remember how before Weds I thought star week was here? I was bloated, terrible pains but mother nature never actually came?! Its due anytime today or tomorrow so its like an extended one :(
I'm going out tonight for a friend's birthday but I really am not in the mood! Just wanna stay in cuddled up. Nothing fits nice at the moment and I don't want to drink so I'm totally put off by the idea. Gotta be a good friend though so planning to go to theirs for the pre-drinks (and not drink) and then sneak off when we head for town. I hate mainstream clubs anyway, so the thought of them sober in this weather is the worst! Anyway, going to have an EE day to satisfy the stodge cravings!

Friday EE day

Breakfast:

2x wholemeal toast (HEX B)
Topped with 2 tsp of reduced sugar jam (2)
Apple (S)
2x tea with skimmed milk (1) and sweetener

Lunch:
Jacket potato
Cheese (HEX A) and baked beans (SS)
Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Tomato (S)
Grapes

Dinner: (if I have time!)
Chicken (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), onions (S)
Mushy pea curry sauce - chopped toms (S), mushy peas (S), baked beans (S), chilli (S)
Low fat super noodles

Other:
Diet coke tonight
Mini choc fingers toffee crunch (5.5)
Crunchy claw crisps (5)

Total syns: 13.5

I am exactly the same with clubs, pervy men and people drunk or drugged out of their skull is just not for me. Also you get the groups of girls who are definitely under age where I live, they're not too hot on ID!

Not good about Mother Nature :( hate the cow, lol! Mine is due next week. Luckily on the pill I'm on now I am only actually on for a couple of days, not like on the cerazette where I could be on for a fortnight! Hope the bloatyness goes away x

I am exactly the same with clubs, pervy men and people drunk or drugged out of their skull is just not for me. Also you get the groups of girls who are definitely under age where I live, they're not too hot on ID!

Not good about Mother Nature :( hate the cow, lol! Mine is due next week. Luckily on the pill I'm on now I am only actually on for a couple of days, not like on the cerazette where I could be on for a fortnight! Hope the bloatyness goes away x

Yeah im the pill and my break ends tomorrow but,normally like you its only like a pre day of pain and a couple of days after! Grr ah well I'm inthe zone :)

Where are you Lily???? Lol xx

Dont worry, I'm here and I havent been hiding out of shame!
Ended up drinking on Friday but stuck to vodka and diet coke and ended up having a good night in the end. Went to an indie style bar so not as annoying as the usual clubs :) Also didnt get any food on the way home!
Yesterday was also fine! Had a big synfree fry up before the pub crawl
and guess what I didnt drink! 10 bloody hours and putting up with a very drunken boyfriend! When I got peckish I popped to MS and grabbed some chicken and vegetable sushi. Not sure of syns but nothing bad at all! :)
Hope it pays off as mother nature is still here causing mischief. Anyway it wasnt a perfect weekend but definitely better than a lot lately!

Sunday EE day
Breakfast:

2x bacon
2x LF Quorn sausages
Mushrooms (S)
Baked beans (SS)

Lunch:
Thai sweet chilli supernoodles

Dinner:
Chicken with light philadelphia (HEX A) and jalapenos (S) wrapped in bacon
SW Chips
Salad (S)
Ketchup (1)

Other:
Asda mini strawberry swirls biscuits (5)
Graze popcorn (2.5)
Apple (S)

Total syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Woo hoo, go you! Must have been so tempting being around drunk people, such great will power to resist. Hope mother nature leaves you in peace soon & you get a good loss.

X

Thank you all :) Like I said there was some drinking on Friday so probably went over my syns but at least I didn't let it allow me to continue being naughty! Still going to have a bit of damage limitation for til Wednesday just in case with some red days. I'm off to a gig in London tonight so going to grab a Subway salad for dinner.

Monday RED Day

Breakfast:

Bacon sandwich (HEX B) with ketchup (0.5)
Banana
3x tea with milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
Soup - carrot (S), celery (S), swede (S), leeks (S), onion (S), pepper (S), chilli (S)
2x wholemeal bread (HEX B)
Apple (S)
Grapes
Mullerlight vanilla

Dinner:
Subway salad - chicken (S), lettuce (S), cucumber (S), onion (S), peppers (S), gherkins (S), jalapenos (S), cheese (HEX A)
Dressing (2)
Diet coke

Other:
Asda skips (4.5)
Mini choc fingers toffee crunch (5.5)

Total syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Well done for staying in control this weekend!! I am sure you will be fine for weigh in on Wednesday.

Food today looks yum. Enjoy your gig tonight :) xx

Will soon be our weigh in ! How are you? My star week is due hope it doesn't affect our weigh ins too much! X

I'm worried to be honest. Think I need to get to the doctors. You know I thought I had period pains and then the period didn't come for ages? Well now its gone and I'm still having serious pains. Not like period pains but stabbing pains, kept me up last night. Also not very regular at the moment, so everything is a bit pear shaped. :/
Not expecting much from weigh in tonight, probably going to end up at my starting weight knowing my luck :( Feels like its one thing after another and I just cannot snap back into the idea that "despite everything else going on with your life, at least you can control one thing, what you eat"

Hey mrs. How are you doing? xx

I'm worried to be honest. Think I need to get to the doctors. You know I thought I had period pains and then the period didn't come for ages? Well now its gone and I'm still having serious pains. Not like period pains but stabbing pains, kept me up last night. Also not very regular at the moment, so everything is a bit pear shaped. :/
Not expecting much from weigh in tonight, probably going to end up at my starting weight knowing my luck :( Feels like its one thing after another and I just cannot snap back into the idea that "despite everything else going on with your life, at least you can control one thing, what you eat"
Aww Hun that's no good! Get yourself to the doctors. Our periods don't half mess us about in life. Men don't know how lucky they are really! Don't worry if you went back up to your starting weight, it is only weight and it will come back off anyway. Hope you're feeling better today xx

Happy Valentines Day, Lily! :cupid: :heartpump:

Trying to spread some love around the diaries lol! Have a lovely day xx

Back