Sky Real Lives Channel

Starlight

Gold Member
Just seen that Sky Real Lives is closing down, thats a blow, since it was the main channel that showed the Biggest Loser shows

They show biggest loser on sky1 anyway just not at prime time. I've got 4 episodes of USA to watch :giggle:

sky1 saved us on S1 of australia, sky messed up and we missed loads of episodes but sky1 showed them a few months later and we were back in love with Adro!!

I'm gutted. I love Sky Real Lives (Jillian Michaels kicking ass everyday, what's not to love) so I'm really annoyed because I think Sky 1 and Sky 2 suck at times.

I don't know anything about that channel lol (hubby and children hog the remote) but I do record the U.S season on Monday nights (think it's on at 8pm?) on Sky 1 and I record the U.K (poorer but still gives me my fix) in the mornings at 9 on a channel called living it or something? It's been on everyday recently, it's on episode 3 of series 2 2moro morning.
Hope that helps somebody!
T.V professionals always do silly things like cancelling the best channels and T.V shows... I hate when it happens. x

Ha Maria! Loved your idea but think we are all maybe too nice to vote each other off. I would take it too seriously...I'd make up little cards with people's names on them and sit with my silver service at the computer, rocking back and forth in my chair in anticipation he he!
xoxo

I don't know anything about that channel lol (hubby and children hog the remote) but I do record the U.S season on Monday nights (think it's on at 8pm?) on Sky 1 and I record the U.K (poorer but still gives me my fix) in the mornings at 9 on a channel called living it or something? It's been on everyday recently, it's on episode 3 of series 2 2moro morning.
Hope that helps somebody!
T.V professionals always do silly things like cancelling the best channels and T.V shows... I hate when it happens. x

I thought Id give the UK one another go and recorded it.... what a pile of rubbish compared to the US/AUS ones. And I forgot that awful Jodie is in this one.... nope Ill give it a big miss :)

I haven't had my Jillian/Biggest loser fix this morning. Not good. I can't believe they took away such a good channel. Surely there were other rubbish channels they could have taken. Maybe some of the travel channels. They are all the same.

TV Guide & TV Channel Listings UK - Sky TV, if you search biggest loser 4 listings come up, 2 on sky 2 and 2 on sky 1.

Not sure if the listing for SKY 2 is the just the monday night one repeatedfrom SKY 1 or if it is the one from SKy real lives. I only watch the monday night one ( i was a biggest loser virgin) but my mum is an avid viewer so was trying to find some info for her.

Back