Slaj's diary

That's brilliant :) well done you.....nothing like a 17lb loss for motivation eh?? Especially when eating such fab food!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Sandra !!! Really impressive weight loss!! You must be thrilled to bits! Xx

Evening love, how are ya?

Evening HP I'm good thanks, how are you?
Wishing I didn't have to go to work tomorrow :( but good news is I am off all next week, yippee! :)

Set to sleep tonight! Zzzzzz ;) oooo! A week off! Are you doing anything with it?

I'll be mostly nagging 16 yr old son to revise for GCSE's! Will probably be glad to get back to work!!

Yum! Ive just had cream cheese, whipped with some water, sweetner and vanilla....mmmmm!

Morning Sandra, Great for you to have the week off. I can so relate to nagging son. Mine is 17 and has left school so now I'm nagging him to either get to bed or get out of bed. His idea of studying was 20 minutes and then 3 hour break lol. x

Weren't you as a teenager? I know I was! ;)

You must be a lot younger than me Honda, in bed every night by 10 or 11 as a teen and beyond as a matter of fact still am. Combination of strict parents and nothing else to do unless it was a night out. Although in my late 20's and 30's did have a bit of nocturnal life for a few years :)

Evening Sandra... Xx

Back