Slaj's diary

Hi Susie, dryer not sorted yet, bloke meant to be coming tomorrow to fix it, so fingers crossed!

Morning all
Wet and miserable here today,
Mim with cream cheese and blueberries for brekkie
Feta and black olive salad for lunch
Salmon fillet and greens( probably) for tea

Hopefully dryer man will fix dryer today, sad how that is exciting!!

Morning Slaj
Your brekkie reminded me of something I used to enjoy when on Atkins (and something I could still enjoy on sw).
I used to make a sweet omelette (using Splenda) and serve it with raspberries and cream or quark. Delish! Think it was a BBC good food recipe.

Morning Sandra, been peeing down here for two days. My drier is in the garage and I having to trek backwards and forwards over there.

First of all sorting out the mess/muck in DS bedroom also in the garage but not close to the tumble!

Hurrah dryer fixed! No longer sounds like an aircraft carrier taking off and actually now dries the clothes!! :)

Evening Sandra ... Back to normality by the sounds of it...

Shrinki ... Loving the sound of sweet omelette! Damn! Forget to make my egg foo yung this evening!! What an idiot!!

Morning Sandra!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all
Just received rose Elliots vegetarian low carb diet cookbook in the post, looking forward to creating some new and exciting recipes!
Delivery from low carb megastore also arrived :)
B Greek yogurt, Atkins muesli and blueberries

By the way dryer is spinning to it's heart's content!!

Oh I bought her diet book - not a veggie but often eat like one. It's very interesting, might get the cookbook next. Are there pictures?

Sadly no pictures but some lovely recipes, breakfast ideas , smoothies, granola, hot cinnamon cereal, pancakes,, soups,cheese crackers, curries, casseroles, stir-fries,bakes and deserts- ooh can't wait!! :)

Good morning all, it's FRIDAY!
B salmon fillet, scrambled egg, spinach, dollop of mayo
Have a good day everyone x

Good morning all, it's FRIDAY!
B salmon fillet, scrambled egg, spinach, dollop of mayo
Have a good day everyone x

Hi there hope you have a lovely day, hope you dont mind me snooping on your diaries, thinking offswitching over on monday....had lots of support on exante and have made some lovely mates I;m a bit scared of losing the support. But you all seem very freindly :)

Hi there busy busy, welcome aboard, you are very welcome and will get loads of help and support , good luck with this great way of eating :)

Hi there Lainey, oh my goodness it's the afternoon already! Want today and the weekend to go sloooooowly as I am back at work on Monday :(

Back