Slaj's diary

Morning all, went a bit AWOL yesterday with cake, Pringles and wine but had a long bracing walk along the seafront , does that count?
Quorn bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast
Hoping for grilled salmon and salad for lunch
Will try to restrain myself this evening! :)

Morning Sandra! Hope you have a lovely time! It's so hard to avoid Pringles and cake while you're away!! Enjoy xxx

Hello lovely people, back home safe and sound after a great weekend away, just love being near the sea. Have been catching up on everyone's diaries,I need to get right back on track with my food now I am home
:)

Oh I soooooooooooo love the sea too, been much too long since I last went, glad you had a good time xxxx

Bren u must go, it us so good for the soul! As we walked along the beach, some seals came to say hello, magical! I always find it very therapeutic looking out to sea

Wow, seals, must be lovely. Never been brave enough to try rhubarb must make it next on my list of things to try.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Evening sandra - we've been down by the seaside too - couldn't really see it through the rain but there were some hardy souls sailing....!;)

Evening Sandra... I love the sea ... I feel so much better after visiting! Must get a trip to the sea organised soon! Xxx

Oh so glad it wasn't just me having carb issues ;)

Sounds like a lovely weekend too xx

Morning all!
Back on strict induction for a few days need to really focus on shifting the pesky pounds I know I put on over the weekend. Got a wedding to go to in Slovakia at the end of June and would like to wear a dress which I feel comfortable in
2 egg omelette for breakfat
Salmon with green salad for lunch
Haven't decided on tea yet
Loads of water, 1 bottle down

So, what did you finally have for dinner? :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Evening Sandra xxx

Back