Slaj's diary

Ah that's lovely Fiona. I'll be punching the sky at 9.00pm after I pick daughter up from guides and can crack open a bottle of vino!!

My brother brought it back from Krakow, it is the proper job, the one with the oak bark in it - firewater :)

Evening Sandra xx

Hello all hope everyone is fine and enjoying the weekend, beautiful day here today, been selling tat at church fair today and we made over £500 which is quite amazing considering not many people turned up. Taxi driving for son tonight so no vino for me :(
Enjoy the rest of the evening x

Evening sandra - great selling at the fair! And dont worry i've drunk your vino....oops;)
Xx

That's a pretty good total! Pain playing taxi isn't it?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Evening Sandra... Sounds like a really successful day! Xx

Morning Sandra... Ha ha... Brought it all back when mine were that age!! Lots of waiting! Lol xx

Afraid not Susie, I am a Sunday School teacher so up bright and early!
Another sunny morning here today , let's hope it lasts!
Quorn bacon and mushrooms for brekkie, disaster, I ran out off eggs! First day since Monday I haven't had my beloved omelette! :)

I'm in church already too. I'm doing the projection today and Hubby is playing in worship band, but I teach Sunday school too! :)
Service doesn't start till 10.30 but we get here for 9 for practice

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Good day Sandra hope all is well xx

Hope you've had a lovely sunny weekend. xxx

Evening all, lovely relaxing day today, made spinach and prawn creamy curry for tea, followed by stewed rhubarb with whipped cream, lovely. Totm today, have picked a bit but mainly Atkins friendly , perhaps bit too much cheese but better than chocolate and crisps which would have been my nibble choice previously!

dinner sounds yum! how did you make the curry? xxx

Hi Karen, I cooked chopped spring onion with garlic and ginger in olive oil, added mustard and cumin seed, Garam masala and mixture of spices and chilli flakes, added prawns, mushrooms, two sliced cherry tomatoes and bag of spinach, when it was ready , I added some double cream, it was delicious!

Back