Slaj's diary

Sounds delicious... I'm going to try it x

Morning all
Lovely indulgent breakfast this morning, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, yum yum!
Hope everyone has a great day, I am off work today and going with oh to heathrow to meet his cousin who lives in Canada and is in London only for the night before going to Harwich on Scandinavian cruise, we are going to have dinner together then we will be heading back home :)

Evening Sandra... Hope you have a great evening! Sounds lovely xx

Morning all, can you believe it, we have had snow this morning!
Wonderful day yesterday, lovely company and gorgeous food. Back to work today :(
Breakfast mushroom, cheese and spinach omelette

Oh I had an omellete yesterday, lovely little things ;)

Glad it was good yesterday, shame on the weather! It's May for goodness sake!

Evening all, snow stopped, then it rained and now it is sunny, what's going on!!
Delicious tea tonight, grilled cod with Shrinki's best cheese sauce and cabbage. If you haven't tried the cheese sauce I would definitely recommend it, it's gorgeous! :)

Glad to be home and warm at last - and the sun just came out! :)

Evening all, snow stopped, then it rained and now it is sunny, what's going on!!
Delicious tea tonight, grilled cod with Shrinki's best cheese sauce and cabbage. If you haven't tried the cheese sauce I would definitely recommend it, it's gorgeous! :)

Evening Sandra... Menu sounds lush! Xxx

Someone on a comedy show said Britain has two seasons: winter and July. Seems about true this year.

Mmm fish and cheese sauce.

We've had hail and consistent rain here. And it is blooming freezing!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning all
B scrambled egg with quorn bacon
L tin salmon, salad , mayo
Not sure about tea
Aim for 3 litres water
Have a happy Wednesday :)

A good Wednesday so far! Menu looking good

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Afternoon Sandra... I keep forgetting about tinned salmon!! Must get some in! Xxx

Back