Slaj's diary

Evening Sandra... Menus look brill and I really feel for you! Just be careful with that shred! Xx

Your doing great to do it after work Sandra. Day 5 was a revelation for me, I didn't ache and felt really good. Your younger, so your revelation day may come sooner lol. x

Hi TT
The 30 day shred is Jillian Michael's ( from biggest loser) exercise DVD, I have just started it trying to get fitter for my holiday in August. Haven't done any exercise for a long time! :)

Thanks Val, contemplating getting up at 6 in the morning to do it before work, seems like a good idea now but probably won't seem such a good idea when I am snug in my bed tomorrow!! :)

slaj said:
Hi TT
The 30 day shred is Jillian Michael's ( from biggest loser) exercise DVD, I have just started it trying to get fitter for my holiday in August. Haven't done any exercise for a long time! :)

I see. Sounds terrifying. That lady is scary!!

I might jump on that bandwagon when the time comes. My behind is in so much pain after our cycling session today. Phew!

Have a good night. :)

Morning all, shredded and showered.. Good to go as they say!
Horrible shock though 3lb up! Where's that come from? I have been eating green and clean, perhaps a bit too much cauliflower cheese but can't understand the gain! I am not weighing myself now til day 10 of the shred, very demoralising!
Enjoy the glorious sunshine all x

Oh no! How annoying Sandra! I feel your pain! I hope it drops off soon... Are you holding onto water? Xx

Ouch, probably just water, as your body is getting used to exercise.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Crude Alert!
Possibly Di, although without being crude and giving too much info, I have just had an explosion in the park! Oops sorry about that! Perhaps I have shifted a couple of lbs!

slaj said:
Crude Alert!
Possibly Di, although without being crude and giving too much info, I have just had an explosion in the park! Oops sorry about that! Perhaps I have shifted a couple of lbs!

Bahhhhhh haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa! I did spit coffee!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love explosions in that area ... So cleansing!! Lol

Alpaca said:
I love explosions in that area ... So cleansing!! Lol

Haha only for you, not the air around you. ;)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

You made me giggle Sandra, explosion in the park lol, hope it has shifted some of the gain for you!!! Exercise does cause your muscles to hold onto water at the start and especially in the hotter weather so don't worry about it, and if you can go to day 10 you should really see a difference, hope you have done measurements cos that really shows up with the shred.
B xx

Evening all, what a beautiful day :)
Anyone know how I can get rid of waterr retention? My legs and ankles are really swollen and puffy today , I am still drinking 3 ltres of water.
Lovely tea tonight tuna steaks with creamy spinach
Enjoy the rest of the evening :)

Attachments

• image-677117307.jpg
    image-677117307.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 32
slaj said:
Evening all, what a beautiful day :)
Anyone know how I can get rid of waterr retention? My legs and ankles are really swollen and puffy today , I am still drinking 3 ltres of water.
Lovely tea tonight tuna steaks with creamy spinach
Enjoy the rest of the evening :)

Looks delicious!! I wish I hadn't eaten already now ;)

I feel for you, water retention is a cow! I regularly have to take Aquaban. It's really good at getting rid of excess water. Its 100% natural and you have good long pee after a few hours ;)

Can I suggest you take something like magnesium with your exercise regime. It helps your muscles to stay healthy. Specially in vigorous exercise like the Shred.

Can't help with the water retention sorry, but I did try tuna steaks today for the first time, with Mediterranean roasted veg. Totally scrummy!

Back