Slaj's diary

Evening Sandra - hope the magic cranberries have done their thing - lots of us wincing in sympathy:eek:
Love all the foodie talk and piccies on your diary - sounds delish:D

Morning Sandra, hope the magic powder works. The ones I have are boot cranberry and probiotic powders.

Food sounds lush.

Football not on last night but a constant switch back and forth :( X

Morning all feeling much better today thanks, did day 6, level 2 of shred lower impact just to get myself back in the zone!
B Greek yogurt, 2 strawberries , 2 brazil nuts chopped and handful of flaxmeal, gotta keep regular!
L egg salad with quorn slices
T probably some type of fish ( again!!)
Have a great day all :) x

Evening all, lovely tea tonight, prawns and spinach in a cream sauce, yummy!
Blooming cars,
Think exhaust has gone on my little mini, sounded like I was driving a tractor home tonight! More money :(

Evening Sandra... Food sounds lush... Oh poor mini!! Not good! Xx

Hello Super Sandra, just popping in to say heeelloooo. :D

Sorry about your car, bloody costly things. And always when we least expect it.

I hope you are well. Have a great day.

Btw, I'm going to start my Xbox adrenaline sports today, pretty sure it's on a par with the shred because I did it once before and had to sit on a cushion for a week...

Morning Sandra... Xx

Oo... The x box thingie sounds lethal TT! X

Morning, hope all is ok. Have a fab wed Xx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning all, day 7 done! Lol TT on cushion! Back of legs and tummy( there must be some muscles there somewhere!) are really aching today.
Boiling eggs for salad today
2 strawberries , Greek yogurt and sprinkle of Atkins muesli for brekkie
Sun is shining, take care everyone and have a great day x

Hello lovely

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Maybe best to go to the gp and get checked over.

Have a good day xx

Morning crazy shredder:)

Morning Sandra

So glad to hear the trouble has cleared up - and doesn't a bit of sunshine make all the difference! :D

Evening all my lovely friends, do you know I think I talk to you all more than I talk to my family some evenings! Especially now the football is on!
More fish for tea, nice piece of cod , seasoned and cooked in drop olive oil with spring onion and spinach,and drop of double cream very tasty!
lovely day today, shame to have been in office all day!
X

Morning all, shredded and showered!
Busy day today, got to rake poor mini to garage, I'm such a wuss I hate driving it when it is poorly!
Meetings all day at work but off tomorrow, looking forward to Friday,having hair cut and coloured( need to cover up all those strange looking hairs peeking through!)
Then going wedding clothes shopping with my friend for wedding in Slovakia at end of June.
Sun shining here, have a great day all :)

Morning Sandra, busy day then! Hope your car is OK.

I know Midsomer was repeat, but I watch them again and again lol.

Have fun shopping. x

Back