Slaj's diary

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish the sun was shining here :(

I love most detective programmes, even been watching old episodes of murder she wrote and Wycliffe !

Meeting at work lasted from 11 to 3.30! I then came out starving, ate a Jammy dodger and slice of cake, oh dear! Next time I must take some cheese slices with me.
Having hair done tomorrow , considering having quite a bit chopped off into a bob shape, will see if I feel so brave in the morning!
Goodnight all x

Do you all like the foreign crime dramas (the killing, etc) too? I need to look into crime plot structure, about all I've seen are the midsummer where Orlando Bloom gets stabbed with a pitchfork, and 'death in holy orders'.

Good luck at the hairdressers! I have taken to cutting my own recently as I find them scary and always end up rechopping any new style to suit me more.

I looooove crime drama, but I'm more into the foreign stuff like the Killing, Castle, L&O and CSI or whatever is on Stevie. And occasionally Murder She wrote (when my OH isn't around because he sits and comments through the whole episode) but I love the old school British ones like Cracker and Prime Suspect, Band of Gold and Bad Girls.

Hope you like your new hair Sandra :D bob sounds good.

Have a stunning day x

I love all the crime programmes, quite enjoying Silk at the moment, but don't quite understand all the dynamics and legal roles.
Day 9 done !
Off to hairdressers shortly, not sure if I am brave enough for drastic change, will let you know how I get on :)
Have a glorious Friday everyone x

Morning Sandra, new hair cut is a great way to start the day. I too watch murder she wrote, inspector alleyn mysteries, mrs bradley mysteries etc lol.

Have a good day. X
TT -I have dvd set of the killing but couldn't get into it, but I'm sure I will this winter. I love 'those who kill' think it's similar, but I like the characters in it.

coffeelover said:
Morning Sandra, new hair cut is a great way to start the day. I too watch murder she wrote, inspector alleyn mysteries, mrs bradley mysteries etc lol.

Have a good day. X
TT -I have dvd set of the killing but couldn't get into it, but I'm sure I will this winter. I love 'those who kill' think it's similar, but I like the characters in it.

It took me a while. It's really gritty and very dark.. Right up my alley. I'm on season 2 now and it's good. Alot goes on and you need to pay attention. My all time fav is Dexter. I love that. I wait a whole year for it and it's totally worth it!

hope the hair goes well,having mine done again today,went dark..didn't like it
going back to light. :rolleyes:

Morning Sandra!
would love to see the new hair! :)

Morning all, well I did a big post and then it wouldn't let me post it!
20 days of shred done so couldn't resist measuring myself, 1 inch off hips and 1.5 off waist!
Great day yesterday, plucked up courage to have about 4 inches cut off hair into bob!
Apparently I look younger according to friends and family :)
I was interviewed on local radio for work, very nervous but great sense of achievement afterwards.
Bought some cerise pink shoes to go with wedding outfit!
Have a great day lovely people x

Back