Slaj's diary

Hi Sandra

Like the others said, just put cakegate behind you :)

You're back on track now. At least you didn't use it as an excuse to go completely off the rails!

Jxx

Hi Sandra hope your having a better today x. I completely understand about the kids mine have been terrible too, think there little bodies and minds are just tired from being back to school, hence mine had a earlier bedtime yesterday and have been brilliant today.

Menu sounds good anyway, hope your putting your feet up tonight x.

Evening all

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm. Feeling better today, teenagers can be such hard work! Especially 14 year old daughters !!
B mim with cream cheese
L cheese salad
T pan fried cod with cabbage and mayo
S cheese string and slice of Brie
Eating a load of fish at the moment, my fins and tail are growing! :)

Morning all

Not sure what to eat today, all the eggs have gone! So had slice of Brie for breakfast, will buy a salmon salad at work if I can get to the food counter before they all go!
Have parents evening and PCC meeting tonight so won't get to eat until late, will take some cheese strings ( and possibly anAtkins bar:() to snack on .
Have a good day everyone x

Hello all

Lazy day today, bit of housework and then cleared some of the snow away off drive. Haven't done much else, started to re-read neris and Indians idiot proof diet, quite funny and some nice ideas for meals.
Taxi driver for son tonight who has gone to a party, at least that means no wine for me tonight
B quorn bacon, fried mushrooms and fried cabbage
L slice of Brie, broccoli and Stilton soup
T scrambled egg with smoked salmon, mayo
S celery sticks with peanut butter :)

I've just started reading that book as it was recommended in another thread. Love it so far.

My PM box is full and it won't let me delete on the iPhone but hope you found the bootcamp post ok. You need to sign up today as they close it off tomorrow xx

Ah I love neris and India's book - the only thing you need to be a little careful of is the recipes. For example they had one for butternut squash that was 20g carbs on its own - I think it was taken out of later versions.

Morning, I hope you had a lovely weekend. I might but the neris book, I like a bit of variety in my diet books, always good for new ideas.

There's actually a recipe book associated with it written by one of the ladies on their now defunct forum - there aren't too many new and exciting recipes in the book itself, just Atkins induction rehashes, so it might be worth a look trying to find that. I remember the authors name being Bee, I think.

Hello all

Been absent for a few days, have been doing Atkins 5 day boot camp on a different site, really enjoyed eating clean and green and doing some exercise, hardest thing has been cutting out all sweeteners and only having one decaf coffee or tea a day. Final day today so will be weighing in tomorrow. Hope everyone is well, I have been reading your diaries :)

Hi pleased to say I have lost 4.5 lb in five days, eating clean and green, drinking lots of water and Doing 30 mins exercise each day, determined to carry on.
B cheese and mushroom omelette with mayo
L will be salmon with rocket salad
Haven't decided on tea yet

Congratulations on a great weight loss over the 5 days. It's an incentive for me to go back clean and green as every day I keep adding something else. X

Back