Slaj's diary

Thanks ML , it was very strict. No sweeteners or artificial sweeteners, no processed food, 3oz cheese and 2 tbsp of cream max per day, plus loads of water and thirty mins exercise . Hardest bit for me was either one cup of tea or one coffee per day. I have usually had three by 9am!
Made me realise how much cheese I normally eat and how many treats had crept in!

Just made some peanut butter cookies( not for induction) gorgeous and so simple
Cup of peanut butter, I use whole earth crunchy with no added sugar, 3/4 cup of sweetener, 1 egg and 1 tspn vanilla essence. I also added some cream cheese just to bind it all together. Bake in oven for 12 mins yummy!

Attachments

• image-1580539793.jpg
    image-1580539793.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 21
Morning, I like the sound of the bootcamp, I need to get back to basics I think, I keep having little bites of things and my weight has gone up this week.

Thanks Val :)

Thank goodness it is payday, it has been such a looooooooong month!
B cheese and mushroom omelette
L tin tuna and salad with mayo
T not sure but maybe spicy prawns with fried cabbage

Morning, I am going to have spicy prawns tonight also, was going to have salad but stirfry cabbage sounds much better.

Morning!

How do you make your spicy prawns and friend cabbage? I am almost completely out of food but do have some prawns and some (Chinese) cabbage!

Jx

Hi Jane I season prawns with bit of fish seasoning, garlic, ginger, spring onions and red peppers, I fry them in olive oil and then add the cabbage leaves , if I'm feeling decadent, I sometimes add a splash of cream, yummy!

Morning all, hope everyone is well and having a good weekend. Think I overdid the nuts last night, I thought they were the better option than eating chocs or crisps, but once I started I couldn't finish!
Baking cakes and muffins today but will include some low carb versions too :)

Definitely a better option than crisps or sweets though. I just portion mine out and put the rest away so I can't overeat. Enjoy your lc treats today!

Back