Slaj's diary

Hi Sandra, I'd say a pound off is good when you've moved from low carbing to SW - you could easily have gained weight from reintroducing carbs. Well done! :D

Morning all, hope everyone is well. I am still following sw and am enjoying it, 1lb gone this week, not much but I am pleased as I have been able to eat a few treats and have increased my carbs quite a bit. Haven't had any fish so far, can't face it , I think I overdosed on fish over the last year and really don't fancy it at the moment so have been eating completely vegetarian which has been great. Have a great weekend everyone :)

Well done, Sandra! :D pound a week is great, especially as you don't have much to lose, if memory serves.

Do you think this way of eating is likely to transition well to maintenance for you?

Thank you both, I do think this will be my ongoing way of eating as I am finding the variety and flexibility particularly when I am work relatively easy to manage . I am enjoying all my food at the moment too which is a real bonus, I am missing my cheese but have discovered low low cheddar spread with cracked black pepper and it is lovely, very good to make your best ever cheese sauce too Jane x

Thank you both, I do think this will be my ongoing way of eating as I am finding the variety and flexibility particularly when I am work relatively easy to manage . I am enjoying all my food at the moment too which is a real bonus, I am missing my cheese but have discovered low low cheddar spread with cracked black pepper and it is lovely, very good to make your best ever cheese sauce too Jane x

Well done hun, and completely agree re the variety and flexibility - it's working well for me too.

And love the sound of that cheese - do you just soften it in the microwave to make the sauce?

Weigh In today and lost 1lb, slow and steady weight loss but I'm happy with that, feeling quite positive at the moment, had hair coloured and cut today ( the grey was creeping through!) it has been snowing all day here so planning on a nice lazy weekend, going to try some sw recipes, made " Heinz tomato soup" today and it was delicious. Keep warm and snug everybody :)

Slow and steady wins the race, as they say! Sounds like you're doing great xx

Hi, 1 lb is great, glad u r enjoying your weight loss journey.

Hi folks, hope everyone is well and managing to keep warm, Easter is always a sad time for me as I lost both my mom and dad around Easter time, rather than sit and comfort myself with food we are having a few days by the coast in Weymouth next week. Have never been before but hopefully it will be a bit warmer than it is at the moment. Hope everyone has a good Easter x

Weymouth is lovely, i have only been in glorious sunshine but it is a beautiful place

how do you make best ever cgeese sauce?

Oh that should be lovely, there's something calming and comforting about the sea. All my love to you xx

Back