SLEEP........WHAT`S HAPPENING?????

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Girls,is it just me or is your sleeping pattern all over the place on this diet???I just can`t seem to get to sleep till all hours and i`m up early in the mornings,so should be dropping off ok.If it is this diet does it last for long,it`s been going on for the last 4 nights>
Anybody out there have any suggestions??
Elaine x

Funny you should say that as I am finding the same.I go to bed at my normal time but don't really drop off for a while and wake up bright as a button at about 4-5am then toss and turn until a reasonable hour to get up! I wonder if its cos we have more energy on this diet as I'm not feeling tierd throughout the day,are you?
I'm sure someone else will be along soon with a better answer
Cddietgal x

I didn't have any problems getting off to sleep but have become a real early bird since CD. I know from other posts though that it isn't uncommon for it to disrupt your sleep patterns.

Gx

I`m not as tired during the day as i should be,it`s about 1 in the morning before i can drop off and then i`m up early with the kids so normally i would be soooo tired,but am not!!!!Do you know if this is a phase or does it pass any time soon??

I was the same in terms of energy, had loads of it and then would get very tired about 10/10.30 in the evening. The energy never wore off, one of the joys of ketosis!

Gx

Thanks girls,at least i know it`s "normal".

I read somewhere else that it can mess your sleep pattern up, but I think that is purely down to needing less rest because your body has less reserves. Or something like that anyway:eek:

My sleeping is ALL over the place. Trying to reset it today though by going to bed late last night after work, and getting up early this morning. Hopefully i'll be shattered by 10pm, then will get up at 8 :)

Thats the plan anyway xx

Back