Sleep???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by JodyH, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    Is anyone else having bad sleep? iv been tossing and turning all night! So tired but can't sleep :( xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Gosh, I had the opposite effect on TFR. I slept so much better without the stodge in my belly.
    Maybe you were just over warm or have you anything on your mind at the moment?
    Hope you sleep better tonight.

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    OOH I agree!! For the first week I was zonked out but once ketosis was well and truly underway I found I needed less sleep! I used to doze off on the sofa at 9 and be hard to rouse in the morning.. now i can be up really late! I find that I wake up naturally now anytime from 4am onwards as if I am full of beans and ready to get up - I cant cause I would wake the kids so I read this forum on my phone, go on fb or play jewel on my phone!! LOL!!! :) xx

5. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Oh god im bad for sleep, ive been going to bed between 10 and midnight, getting up at 7 but also having a nap with my lil one about 2-4pm :D im shattered!!!

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

i always found sleep a problem the first few days of SSing, i just couldn'g get comfy, had fidgety legs and aches and pains!!

7. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    Cheryl! Someone who feels my pain!! I'm like that figety and rolling about :( wish I was snoring like the rest of ya all :) xx

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

It is awful honey,and as I am trying to get back to SS for my hols, I know I have got this to come and I dread it. Usually kicks in about day 3 and lasts for 3 or 4 nights sometimes, but it does eventually pass though x

9. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    cant sleep either. i used to just beable to fall asleep in the day as well, but i cant now. and even though im knackered at night, im tossing and turning. ah well. its all worth it i guess.

10. ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    26st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0.9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.8lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i do sleep ok now, all i wake up for is to go to the bathroom many times lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.