Sleep

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
Morning

Anyone have a great nights sleep in the early days I don't seem to be sleeping 100% I wake up atleast half dozen times through the night it's like I not tired and am awake til I sort of force myself back to sleep but then still not 100% asleep

I have never needed as much sleep since I started this diet.

glad its not just me, lot of ppl say they sleep better but i havent been, takes me even longer to get to sleep, seem to wake up constantly and once it gets to about 5.30ish i am wide awake and just lie there waiting for alarm to go off! Have also noticed I have been dreaming loads more too, vivid dreams that I remember when I wake up! x

My sleep has been dreadful for the past 18months, I was always waking about 2.30/3am. That has stopped since I started S&S, I'm now sleeping all night, but am waking up exhausted. Almost like I've not slept at all-can't seem to shake it off. I'm gonna look at getting some vitamins, as even tho I have 4 packs most days, there are a few where I don't! xx

I had a terrible night last night. But surprisingly ok today. Only time will tell for me I suspect.

I love my sleep and bed so hopefully il start sleeping properly soon xx

Back