Sleeping On LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by RachaelP, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. RachaelP

RachaelP Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Everyone

Although i have only just started LT on friday, ia m finding i am sleeping a hell of a lot more. Like friday and Saturday i ended up going to bed at about 10pm, because i couldnt keep my eyes open! And i usually wake up at about 7-8 but i didnt wake up until 10am Saturday morning and 9.30 yesterday, and then i started feeling tired at about 6pm last night!

I am not complaining because i used to have major problems sleeping, took me hours to get asleep and would wake up at silly o'clock not being able to get back, but just wondered is this normal? Everyone says how much energy they have on LT, but i seem to be sleeping my time away!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hi hun,

in my first week or two i was sleeping alot, something to do with lack of energy from calories or something, but now i've been on it a few months, i find myself sleeping less - bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7am - even weekends, whereas normally it took a brass band to wake me up for work.

i do find myself coming in from work and feeling ike i need a power nap - 20 mins or something but in my experience, the lethargy improves :) xxx

4. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I sleep like a baby on LT a huge positive side effect!

5. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    I seem to sleep so much better too. Like you at the beg I was sleeping a lot, but I know the first week, I thought it best to go to bed as I had a headache and was hungry!

Now, I am on the go all the time and then by the time I go to bed I sleep like a baby!!!!

6. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi,

It is the first week hun, I am on my second week and I was sleeping early all of the first week. Although I have carried on sleeping earlier this week too. Nothing to worry about.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.