Slendertone anyone?

i Love mine and people started noticing about 2 weeks later after using it every other day and progressing up the different intensities, but did go to gym too. back using it as broke me leg and want to feel like doing something lol

sorry about you braking leg.

i still do my normal sit ups,

but have started to use the belt in the car when driving to work.

two things one time fantastic.

ok mini update.
i would say this belt is the bees knees.
i can really feel my abdominal muscles, now around my whole stomache area and the sides as well.
it's not painful but it is making me aware of my stomache and making me hold in my corsette muscles more when standing. = me having a little bit of a better posture, when i stand.

Hiya, can I ask what size the shorts take up to?
I have the belt (just dusted it off and using for first time since last year) But my bum is very saggy:eek:
Also anyone used the arms one for bingo wings?
Have terribly saggy under arms..
x

i would say a size 16 to 18.
and the shorts defo work as well, i can feel my bum muscles.

err not sure about that, but i did get mine from a website called saversuk so i bought the abs belt with the system (thingy) and then biught the shorts on their own,

so ended up for new upto date version at about £150.
and they are a little stretchy. so you may fit.

Just found this old post and wondered if there were any more updates on the shorts...
My thighs/bum has always been my problem, and although I still have fat to loose wondered if the shorts help 'lift' your bum if you know what I mean?
No matter how much jogging etc I do don't seem to notice a difference with my bum/thighs.. even when I was much thinner

Back