Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slendertone arms

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    :(Has anyone been able to get above 40 yet???
    I still can't take more than 35 and i have been using it for a good few weeks now....or am i just being a puff?:D:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Nic - i doubt if you cant get it above 40 that it is possible to do it.

I slacked off the ab belt for a few weeks there - i had managed to get it to 69 one day - but now I just started back and i cant get it above 50! You can do the ab belt on 99 and not even feel anything...

This concerns me greatly - maybe your like one of those girls from the tv shows heroes? lol

xox

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    LMAO - I only don't feel it cause i am always runnign around like a nutter..or indeed pedalling like a nutter!
    You'll get back there hunni x
    The arms one is my new challenge...i wonder if i have it in the right place?
    Don't watch heroes hunni, what am i being compared too LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.