SLENDERTONE BELT

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
WOW just treated myself to a slendertone belt as a treat for losing the 2stone. what a weird sensation it is i'm sitting in front of the telly working my abs. what with this and my wii fit it surely wont be long before i'm looking as good as i'm feeling. never have i felt sooooooooooo motivated, was sure i'd have given this program the old heave ho by now.

I'm waiting on mine being delivered but I'm got the shorts ones for yer arse / thighs.. deffo weird yet enjoyable in a getting a tattoo type way....

Hope the abs belt is better than the shorts - the pads are a fuggin pain & keep falling out :(

yes the pads in the belt stick in place, i've had mine on for about 1hour now and your right it does feel like a needle sensation in a kinky weird kinda way if you know what i mean lol

LOL hoowdy...the shorts are an art form to get on ,,,, but if they are falling out...mybe you need new pads! They are both fab! And really work!!!!!

how have you found the belt nic, am i okay to be wearing it for so long. i must say that i can't be standing it for much longer cos it reminds me of the time i tried breastfeeding (weird) i nearly threw the baby accross the maternity ward lol

LMAO...NEVER tried breast feeding hun...i wear mine for 2 - 2 1/2 hrs a night...but i am nuts!
Its fantastic ...i have rock hard abs under all the fat lol and you can also lower it (place it just below your belly button) to get your lower abs!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Do you know if you can have it higher - ie across yer pecs (for lads) ?

Wary about electrical impulses near my heart ha !

Yeah...the electric near your heart worried me too hun...dont think i would try it!!! xxx

nic u started a crazy lol i bought one of those belts today to ( ouch to turning it up to high) lmao !!!!

Do they do a full body suit? :eek:

i got mine turned up to number 31 and could just about stand it. will keep on with it though as i've heard they do actually work.

Hey since reading this thread I have done some further research on slendertone and read many reviews - loads of positive ones!!! So I have just ordered mine! :) Sounds pretty cool!!! And since all this fat is dissolving from me as I type I might as well start toning so that when the fat goes the muscles shows! :)

Keep me up to date with ur progress mouse! :)

xxx

i got mine turned up to number 31 and could just about stand it. will keep on with it though as i've heard they do actually work.
i started at 50 and now i am on 89 ouch but good xxx love the apin of it as i know its working

Hey since reading this thread I have done some further research on slendertone and read many reviews - loads of positive ones!!! So I have just ordered mine! :) Sounds pretty cool!!! And since all this fat is dissolving from me as I type I might as well start toning so that when the fat goes the muscles shows! :)

Keep me up to date with ur progress mouse! :)

xxx
you will love it hun...i have the slendertone active and its fab for wearing while running or being on a stepper ...also, if you wear it while doing somehting you dont feel it as much

thanks nic I'll try upping the power on it over the next couple of days. didn't want to go too high in case it scared me off. must admit I've just had my soup and feeling a little nauseous so don't know if the belt has something to do with it

oh i cant wait!

you will love it hun...i have the slendertone active and its fab for wearing while running or being on a stepper ...also, if you wear it while doing somehting you dont feel it as much

I cant wait to get mine now!!! :) From what you have said and also other online reviews it really seems to work a treat if you use it everyday and stick to a healthy diet and exercise - so i got the LT going and i started the fitness classes today - now i got my slendertone ordered - flip me - im going to be a new woman!!! ha ha ha

xox

Ooooh...i forgot i got one of them there thingys upstairs.....Used it before my wedding in 2006....5 months after having baby no 2 and I must say I looked fit lol!!!!!!!!!! Gonna get it out now x

I love my active belt! Bought one on the recommendation of Nic, lol. Been doing about an hour n half a day for the past 3 days, managing to get up to 50 but gonna push it right up tomorrow see how much i can stand!! Weirdest feeling ever but Nic..your right...the feeling of pain and knowing its worth it is great :D xx

Back