Slendertone shorts/belts

Whoop Whoop

Well its either the slendertone or the LT but it's fooking amazing. Used the shorts 4 times now (must admit i have hammered then at least 2 1/2 hours each time) but i have just tried on so pj pants that i didn't fit into last week (as the legs were far tooooo tight) and OMG they fit!!!!!!!!!! and are comfy yeah so either slender tone ROCKS or lt has already started working on my legs xxxx:talk017::wow::character00238::party0023:

i still didn't get mine nicki,,are you still using the dyna bands

havent used them this week...but i have been a complete grump all week and couldnt be chuffed ....but will be back on em next week....can't believe yours still havent come ...where are they getting posted from?
N

bloody ireland,,and thats where i am,,post so slow,,i have the dyna bands coming too,,from the uk,,your costing me a fortune,,dont come up with anymore bright ideas will you xx

Oh i sooo want them shorts now too!!!
I dont have a flippin credit card tho only laser :(

thought you was going out, seeya have a good one and be good xxxx

I am going out im waitin on my mate to come collect me
talk ta ya tomorro xxx

seeya and becareful, have a great night xx

Going to try to find MY Slendertone belt and shorts now that I bought 2 years ago !!
I forgot that I had them, but they DID seem to work at the time !!

Going to try to find MY Slendertone belt and shorts now that I bought 2 years ago !!
I forgot that I had them, but they DID seem to work at the time !!
Cool, then we can all zap the night away whilst we are on here lol

Oh i sooo want them shorts now too!!!
I dont have a flippin credit card tho only laser :(
Whats a laser???? i thought they were guns lol

A laser card its like an atm card only ya can use it in shop and stuff and get cash back too!

Last nite was a compelte disaster :mad: had a huge fight with one of my mates, he was so drunk i dont think he knew where he was!!
I just felt paranoid all nite felt like everyone was staring at me :(
even tho a riend who i didnt see in ages came up ta me and told me i was looking great i still didnt feel it! Maybe it was too soon to go out, i was so tired usually im the life and sole of the party but all i wanted to do was hide in a dark corner!
To make matters worse the club we were in has all these funky mirrors everywhere and i cought a glimpse of myself in one of them i looked huge but near the end of the nite i realised there the mirrors they have in carnivals lol ya know the ones that streteck your body out or make ya look extra short and fat lol i felt slightl better when i realised :eek:

Wont be going out again till im able to hav some precious vodka :)

Awww hunni sorry your night wasn't that good... you dont need a credit card to buy things off ebay i use my debit card ...which is the same as a laser xxxx Hope you fell ok today x

Iv just spent the entire day visiting my nan in hospital, poor divil has had to get her other hip replaced! I went out to dinner with the family and happily sat there drinking sparkling water while they ate my first time to try fizzy water and i cant get enough of the stuff now lol! Only go my second shake a min ago i was really drained mayber its cos of being out and stuff last nite!

Im sitting here trying to decided if i should be weighed tomorro or tues, iv enough shakes to do till tues ya see hmmmmmmm

You are doing great Lipolady.....i just loved sparkling water....used to have it in the evenings as a treat but a great way of getting that extra ltr down....

mmmm. i got weighed early last week......was ok ...aww your poor nan, mine fell over 14 weeks ago and broke hers, got an infection ended up in hospital for ages!!! then came home and fell over, again and broke 2 ribs...but thankfully is better no hope your nana has a better recovery xxx well done you for resisting temptation xx

Tanx Bea im lasting this time aint i :D have ta say im very proud of myself lol!
Not long left now for ya

mmmm. i got weighed early last week......was ok ...aww your poor nan, mine fell over 14 weeks ago and broke hers, got an infection ended up in hospital for ages!!! then came home and fell over, again and broke 2 ribs...but thankfully is better no hope your nana has a better recovery xxx well done you for resisting temptation xx

Silly grans eh lol!
You sure i could buy those shorts with my debit card?
Never bought anything off e bay before

Just been lookin at them on the slender tone site itself and ther 120euro on e bay last nite the very same one was in around 41euro

Back