• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slendertone??

TRISTAR

Silver Member
I haven't used one for years. I like the look of the arm one

Yeah me too... They do a bum/ thigh one too!! I was gonna wait and see results first before ordering more though.

TRISTAR

Silver Member
They seem quite expensive, even on eBay

ransch

Ooooh, says the lazy one allergic to exercise. Does this really work?!

I got mines for 50 on eBay it was brand new as well. I will give it a go and let you all know if it works... My muscles are killing me today tho.

When I was researching it before I bought it most of the reviews said it's better to be below a 14 for it to be beneficial as the muscles you are toning would be under a layer of fat otherwise and you wouldn't see the results. I am a 14 and hoping to be less in the coming months so hopefully I will notice a difference. The statement slendertone have made is that 90% of people who have used it for 8 weeks have notice an improvement.

drasim

Mayo Addict
Thanks, I'm just trying to figure out what, roughly, a size 14 would be for a guy, as I can't find any reviews which say how men should look if they are going to use the product. Most seem to say there shouldn't be a layer of fat over the abs, which counts me out

Well I defo have a layer of fat!! A 14 is about a 34 waist, I can fit into my fiances trousers and he's a 34

Well it's been 6 days so far and my fiancé says he can see a difference already... I notice my stomach being a bit flatter/ tighter. Defo worth the try.

Alpaca

Gold Member
wow that's good going teetie... I'm not going to even attempt it until I've lost loads - but will definitely put it on my father christmas list :)

It's a good tool in addition to exercise I think... Every wee bit helps