Slendertone

LizzieB

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I bought a slendertone, but have no idea if i am using it right. I have the flex max belt, and i dont know if i have put it in the right position on my waist. Does anyone have one? If so how do you know if you have it on properly?

Thankyou Muchly :party0048:

Hey Lizzie I have got one as well! you can as far as I am aware put it on any part of your waist ONLY waist! I tend to do the lower waist for 8wweeks then do my upper waist! If that makes any sense!!

I was told slendertone is a great idea on lipo xx

OMG:eek:

I didnt know you could put it anywhere on you waist!!! Cant wait to try it in different positions. Can you put it on your lower stomach?

Which one do you have? How long do you do it a day and what intensity/program do you do? I really dont have a clue!!!

Ha ha I am not sure which one I have but I have mine on for 30mins on about 78 but I have worked upto that I think I started on 50 My sis however has it on 99!! too scary for me just yet lolx xxx

Oh ok, i have been starting on 50, but there are different programs. I did one sesion of program 2?! and have tried program3?

Sorry for all the questions... but do you do 30 mins a day? Or more?

prob is lazy lol!! But I have def noticed results this is my 5th week and I can notice I do level 5 for 30 mins a day!! I def have a tighter tummy feels better every week! I was doing sit ups when I have time I do them as well but I don't at the mo as I am studying and working so GO slendertone!! xx

Hey, I got mine from Argos for £90.00.

Thanks for that LizzieB,
I swear to god - this going from fat to thin lark is costing me a small fortune - but look on the bright side - at least when I'm skinny it won't cost much, cause I'll probably only be eating a lettuce leaf a day :D

Back