slendertone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd do a bit of work, sold two holidays so thought I'd nip on here. I'm struggling losing the last bit now. I know the inches are dropping, but I want the scales to drop too. I'm sure they'll catch up.

Glad you are feeling good. Have you heard of those Universal Contour Wraps....I'm thinking of checking them out. Someone on here had one and lost 11 inches in one session....they say you can lose 30 inches in 3 sessions. What do you recon?

Oh I have heard of them and they are supposed to be fab....if you are already on a diet I dont know if you would loose 30 inches (there's be nothing left Shaz!!!) but certainly a girl in work has 3 done for her wedding dress and I really noticed a difference - really improved tone and definately her clothes were looser....if you are sensible (which you are) the losses are supposed to be permanent also.....

Oh I have heard of them and they are supposed to be fab....if you are already on a diet I dont know if you would loose 30 inches (there's be nothing left Shaz!!!) but certainly a girl in work has 3 done for her wedding dress and I really noticed a difference - really improved tone and definately her clothes were looser....if you are sensible (which you are) the losses are supposed to be permanent also.....

ooooowww I'm excited now. I know they are expensive, but I may just treat myself when I've lost another few lbs. Thanks Bea xx

god I want some!!!! Now!

I got the tummy belt and it works but not as quickly as you might think....6 weeks wearing every day for 20 minutes you loose about 1 inche of your waist lien...which if you are down to goal makes a difference between being comfortable in your new skinny size or a little tight!! For me it really improve the appear of my tum in terms of tone rather than size.....(ruined now of course with my baseball belly LOL)...

I got the tummy belt and it works but not as quickly as you might think....6 weeks wearing every day for 20 minutes you loose about 1 inche of your waist lien...which if you are down to goal makes a difference between being comfortable in your new skinny size or a little tight!! For me it really improve the appear of my tum in terms of tone rather than size.....(ruined now of course with my baseball belly LOL)...
thanks hun, not sure now whether to get belt or shorts cant afford both!

Daisy...which is you worse area! I am naughty and use my for at least 2 1/2 hours every time i use them ...not that i am impatient lol ooppsss they are both fab...really depends on what needs toning the most Crunches are more hard work than walking or sqauts in my opinion ...but thats just me

I thought I'd do a bit of work, sold two holidays so thought I'd nip on here. I'm struggling losing the last bit now. I know the inches are dropping, but I want the scales to drop too. I'm sure they'll catch up.

Glad you are feeling good. Have you heard of those Universal Contour Wraps....I'm thinking of checking them out. Someone on here had one and lost 11 inches in one session....they say you can lose 30 inches in 3 sessions. What do you recon?
OOOO never heard of that ....wouldnt it just be water loss tho?not sure if they would make you loss fat....would they?
As long as the inches are dissapering does it matter about the scales????? :D

Hey nic - i am a bit thick with these shorts and belts cos i dont really know what they are. Or how to use and what to expect - a bloody miracle would be nice!

Lol a miracle would be fab!!! It does exsist though...but its called LT hehe

lol true. Boring tho isnt it especially at weekends I think. we will get there soon enough tho hun, then we'll show em!!! xx

TBH i don't mind it now...weekends are the easiest for me ..strangely!! But then i have no social life and rarely drink anyway (sad i know) but the weight loss you can have is sooooo fabbbb its soooo worth it!!
How are you getting along lately?

OK thanks but I no how easy it would be to go off the wagon. I seem to be fine when on SS but once I stop ..........bad!! Dont trust myself at all!

OOOO never heard of that ....wouldnt it just be water loss tho?not sure if they would make you loss fat....would they?
As long as the inches are dissapering does it matter about the scales????? :D

Not according to the internet! Something to do with toxins holding onto fat blah blah blah...I'm rubbish. Sounds good though

ooo right ...toddles off to research x

Anyone can benefit from the guaranteed inch loss delivered by Universal Contour Wrap, regardless of your size and shape; whether you’re looking to kick-start a slimming plan or tackle those stubborn inches that hours in the gym just won’t shift.

And because the results are instant you can rely on Universal Contour Wrap when there’s no time before that last-minute holiday for a quick-fix diet. It takes just 2 hours for Universal Contour Wrap to firm and tone your body into the shape you deserve, so even if you’re just days away from that special event, trust Universal Contour Wrap to leave you looking great and feeling confident on the day. It’s so good that celebrities such as Tamsin Outhwaite and Zoe Ball rely on Universal Contour Wrap before their red carpet events.
But Universal Contour Wrap isn’t just for those looking for instant inch loss. The unique clay and special wrapping techniques don’t just reshape your body, they are also an effective way to target the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks or reduce loose skin after pregnancy or weight changes. It’s even a great treatment for men looking to target problem stomachs and waists.

Sounds fab...just need to find out how much they are now!!!

OOO you can buy home kits too for £50!!!!

LOL...I can just see you, in your shorts, with your belt on, all wrapped up. There will be nothing left of you!!

LMAO.....Advertising really works on me doesnt it i am soooo impatient fingers crossed there will be nothing less ... thought LT would save me money...OH NO... i just find other things to spend it on!!

Back