Slice of Lemon

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Hi, yesterday I had a meeting in a hotel where I was offered a drink and obviously replied water please. The guy came back with a glass of water with ice and a slice of lemon in it. I quickly took it out and took a few sips of the water, not to look ungrateful.

I did leave almost all of the drink, but now worry that it could throw me out of Ketosis and affect my weightloss.

Am I worrying for nothing? :) x

Yup... I should think you'll be fine hunny! :)

That's happened to me before, and I got them to bring me a glass without lemon... was a bit irritated tbh, as I hadn't said I wanted lemon in it, so why do it? Course, that's a lot easier to do in a pub, than in a meeting.. so understand why you didn't! ;)

Still, it'll only be a tiny amount in the water, so don't worry too much... it won't have knocked you out of ketosis, I'm pretty sure of that! :D

xx

Thanks Pinkie! It's happened twice now!! Grrrr! I went out with my mates last weekend and ordered a water without lemon, but there was a lemon in someones drink they then put it in mine argh! why do mates try to sabotage your efforts like that. Needless to say I left the drink!

I wouldnt have got another drink during the meeting as I didnt want to make a fuss and explain myself! Also the guy offered sandwiches and stuff but I told him I had eaten, he then came back with nuts and proceeded to eat the lot in front of me .....they looked lovely and I dont really care to much for nuts lol x

Friends can be funny like that... I think they are threatened by our determination or something... or just don't take it seriously.... but who cares, they are contending with the likes of you and me! Don't they realise yet, that we will not break?! Let them try!! Mmwwaahahahaha!! ;)

That's hilarious about the nuts looking so good, when you don't even really care for nuts! I'm like that with fried eggs at the moment... can't abide eggs in my normal 'eating' life, but at the moment, someone eating an egg makes me think 'oooooooh, I'd like some of THAT!'... Bizarre! :D

Nibbly nuts are a personal fave of mine though, so glad the dude wasn't eating them on front of me!

xx

Oh you make me laff!

I think you are right, they do feel threatened sometimes, but dont know why I would be really supportive if they were doing something that took a lot of will power and determination. Hey-ho!

MMmm fried eggs, nice, although I think I prefer poached lol I have this picture of you in my head scrambling across the table to get to the nuts....pmsl! xx

Back