Slight Gain

Alia

Silver Member
Good morning ladies

I had a small gain this week 1/2 a pound - I'm totally fine about that, I've had some naughty treats this week cause I've been feeling a bit down and miserable but I've got up this morning feeling really positive and much more upbeat.

I'm on a mission this week to cook, yes cook and eat things I would n't normally eat, lots of veg etc and see what happens on the scales next week.

I hope you all have a great day, the weather is looking half decent here today at least

xxxx

Well done Alia!! I stayed the same at WI and was a bit bummed out but today is a new day and I'm determined to cook and eat what I want, not what I think I should. Even though the doctor said to eat lots of protein, I've been craving carbs and feeling guilty about it. I'd eat my red lunch half heartedly wishing all the while that it was a big plate of steaming noodles and vegetables. So I'm not going to give myself a hard time, will just eat lots of green and EE meals and enjoy! Thanks for the positivity, it's contagious! :D

I hope you enjoy all the nice dishes that you plan to cook this week!!

Glad your ok about just 0.5lb gain - at the end of the day it will be off in no time hopefully & its not worth getting down about x

Me too! Put on 1/2 this week. Am doing the rest of the week and religiously logging what I eat and tracking syns to see how it helps towards the next WI :) Very positive about it tho (you have to be!)

Alia, you had that huge 9.5lbs loss recently, so don't be too downhearted! That was an amazing loss in one week so it would have been more surprising if you'd had another loss straight away, your body is just taking a breather for a week. :)

Honey, congratulations on your news! Eat what your body wants just now, good carbs will give you plenty of energy which is the main thing you need right now.

Back