Slightly Confused and a bit Pee'd off!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi All,

Well I am a little bit confuddled this morning...I have been on the plan now for a week today and this morning was going to be my big weekly weigh in, so I go straight up and got on the scales.....my jaw hit the floor when I saw that after week 1 I had only lost 3 quarters of a lb!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So I ranted and raved and told OH that I was going to KFC at lunchtime and got back into bed and sulked and moaned my heart out....then I decided that I would stick to the plan and hope that this blip was impending TOTM, and that I would give it at least another week to see if any improvement.....

So I got up, pottered about for an hour, got back on scales to make sure, and I had lost 3.25 lbs.....I moved the scales all round the room and got on and off again a few times and they still read the same.....so I am now confused!! Have I lost this weight or not????
I have edited my signature as to that I have lost it, because it will keep me going and keep me motivated for the week ahead to think that the 3.25lbs have gone......

xx

I Would Say Not To Use Scales At Home As You Need To Have Them Leveled (But We All Do:whoopass:)TAKE IT FROM YOUR OFFICIAL WI.IT ALSO DEPENDS ON WHICH WIEGHT LOSS PROGRAM YOU ARE DOING AND HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH TO START WITH .HEAVIER YOU ARE THE FASTER YOU LOSE AND CD IS FASTER THAN SAY SLIMMING WORLD.HANG IN THERE AS YOU SAY TOTM PLAYS A BIG PART IN WIEGHT LOSS .
IM SURE THIS TIME NEXT WEEK YOU WILL BE POSTING A HAPPIER BIT OF NEWS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK XX:grouphugg:MANDY

Hey ThinLizzy - Don't despair I'm sure it's just water. Have you measured yourself??? I do both each week and when the scales don't shift the measurements still do. Good luck! Vx

If youre weighing yourself at home & not going to classes Id recommend weighing yourself at the same time of day every week with the scales on the exact same spot. My weight can fluctuate depending where in the house I weigh myself or what time of day. Every Monday when I do weigh myself the scales get put on the same tile on the kitchen floor - every time lol

You wouldnt think there could be such a difference but there really can.

Thanks for the replies guys, the problem is that I am not going to class, I am doing it alone, so cannot get the weekly weigh in at class to rely on....today I even considered re-joining so I could do that, but I just dont think it is worth it for me because I work shifts.....I will stick to the plan and hopefully this morning was a glitch.

Hi Lizzy,

keep up the good work and remember if you are sticking to the plan the weight will eventually come off, sometimes slowly and sometimes quickly. Keep your chin up and remember why you started this in the first place!!! You deserve to be happy and if being slimmer does that then go for it!!

:happy096:

Back