Slightly Confused....

you lot make me chuckle....

weve all worked so hard and noone should but anysort of downer on that if they do they can ruddly well bugger off.

plus dee your an irish sweetie :D

LOL.........hahahahhahahahah......

"I hope you realise how much of a knob you've proved you are Mr Dublin"

Say what you mean...........hahhahahhaha

i notice hes not been on to defend himself so hopefully we have seen the last of him

its such a hoot!
really has got me giggling, i vote rae the queen of pure gold one liners!

i think ladies we may of scared of mr dublin....what a shame eh?!;)

yes it is a shame id like to know who pissed in his handbag

Lets hope hes gone for good...the sour whingy little ..... you can fill in the blanks yourselves :D

i just think that him been negative to everyone else is a way of him trying to feel better about himself.

we just dont need people like that...negativity is not a good thing.

Lets hope hes gone for good...the sour whingy little ..... you can fill in the blanks yourselves :D

haha i can think of many things to fill in the blanks :innocent0002:

nice pic rae you have a stunning face

Oh shhh!

In a few months time ill have a stunningly hot body to go along with it! haha! :copon:

Oh i have a few more up my sleeve but i think only the few northerners would get some of em!

hey dont forget i think also chappy is irish or northern irish.. so dont worry theres 2 more irish (NIish) lovelies to outweigh the nasty one Dee :)

xx

aww chappys lovely :)

and you can share those lines im a northerner and will understand.

but dont want you to get banned!

ooohh, I've been out all day & at my development class all evening & it looks like I've missed all the entertainment. I thought I was the only one who found HIM very rude & extremely annoying. I've been dying to post some "choice" comments for days now but never mind, there's always tomorrow.:mad:

oh say them any way we dont mind lol to be honest at first i thought it was just me being a *****

Back