Slightly worried about number of packs I'm having

Slimbride2009

Hi ladies, when I first signed on with my CDC she told me anyone 5'7" and over can have four packs a day instead of three. But then I read on the CD website that only those 5'8" and over can have four packs a day. So I measured my height to make sure, only to discover that I'm just under 5'7"!!! I've been having four a day, so now what do I do? Continue? Cut back to three?
Thanks all!

Totally your choice whether you have 4 or cut back to 3.

4 is a part of SS+ so should have done any harm :)

hi slimbride

i'm only 5'4 and do 4 packs, in the long run i think the weight loss is about them same, you'll be in ketosis..

good luck

I was wondering about this myself. I'm exactly 5'8" and because of this I'm on four packs. However my CDC is 5'9" and she said that when she started, she only lasted a week on four packs because she felt it was too much, and continued on three (and lost five stone!). I'm finding the fourth pack a bit 'spare' myself, and wondering whether to dump it next week. I'm being weighed on Tuesday, so will make my decision then!

I', only 5'4 and I'm on four packs and getting great losses. I love having breakfast, lunch, tea and supper as well as 4 cups of tea, working great for me and hubby xx

Hmmm.... I'm feeling I should stick with the four a day. I don't feel like its too much at all lol. I'll tr three packs for a few days and see how I go.

For those under 5'8" and regularly having four packs a day, did your CDC say it was okay or are you doing what works for you?

I'm doing sole source plus and that was either 3 packs and a 200 calorie meal or 4 packs. I opted for 4 packs as want to get my weight off pretty quickly initially (got a christening in 2 weeks!)
I wouldn't worry, but like previous posters, I find the fourth excessive at the weekends, during the week I'm ok because I have one at 3pm before I go to work and then have one when I get home.
I'm waffling now, but don't worry! xx

Hiya!
I am scraping 5'8" but my CDC advised that I have four packs. After all, we're talking about the difference between 470 cals and 550 cals- it isn't a massive amount more. However, she was of the opinion that as a taller woman, I would feel less energised and generally notice if i didn't have the fourth, as my body needs the extra nutrients/protein etc.
I suspected her of 'upselling' me, but then someone here told me they were supposed to have 4 but only had 3 for a few weeks and felt rubbish, so now I am more confident.
Personlly, I don't think it will do you any harm.

Hmmm.... I'm feeling I should stick with the four a day. I don't feel like its too much at all lol. I'll tr three packs for a few days and see how I go.

For those under 5'8" and regularly having four packs a day, did your CDC say it was okay or are you doing what works for you?

ss and ss+ are much the same, both vlcd, and both have about the same weight loss, a stone a month, even if your a man or woman over 5'8 ss+ is the same for everyone..... and its a choice if your under that height on ss........

Good choice stick with the 4 pack as 550 is not a lot as mentioned by another post above! You'll still have great losses and not risk sabotaging your end goal as you will have another CD product to fall back onto! Perhaps only have it if you need it!

Best of luck darling!

Bren
x

Thanks so much everyone!! I've had three packs a day for the past 2 days and I feel great, no hunger and just as energised and light on my feet as before. So I'll stick to three a day and if I feel really hungry on a particular day I'll have the 4th shake or bar.

Thanks again peeps, appreciate the support!

I think that's what I'm going to do - basically have three meals a day, with a few spares in case I get hungry! :)

Back