• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slim•Fast Hunger Shots

KD

Gone fishing
Anyone tried these? Or even found them?

Slim.Fast Hunger Shots are designed to be drunk once or twice during the day to replace typical higher-calorie, fat and sugar snacks with a tasty, healthy option.”

“Slim.Fast Hunger Shots are packed full of protein and fibre helping consumers snack less on unhealthy foods between meals. The product provides a quick lower-calorie ‘fill-up’ that will tide them over to the next meal and the mini-drink format allows us to deliver great taste in a convenient format for consumers on the go.”

Slim.Fast Hunger Shot: new mini health drink from Unilever - Talking Retail

A little expensive as these types of functional foods tend to be. Probably cheaper to have a hard boiled egg and a psyllium capsule ;), but still...........

I haven't seen them around yet :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
AH ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive found them, they are in my local tesco, and on 2 for 1, I studied them for quite a while actually, and then put them back, not sure why really.

I think the idea of them is great, its just I dont like trying things first!!

lkc

Slim fast hunger shots

Yes I have tried the new hunger shots from Slim Fast, I got them at tesco. I took one after a very light lunch and it seemed to stop the hunger all afternoon:)

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I got some last week for 99p instead of £1.99 in Tesco in Yarmouth.

They are around 55 calories from memory with a shed load of protein and fibre in them to help with hunger.

Have to say hunger now doesn't bother me so I never noticed any difference BUT they tasted ok and if they can shove some prebiotic and vitamins in them then I might buy em again.

Mike

Lisa

S: 191.2lb C: 176.6lb G: 147lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 14.6lb(7.64%)
In Tesco's!