Slim•Fast Hunger Shots

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by KD, 22 February 2008 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Anyone tried these? Or even found them?

Slim.Fast Hunger Shots are designed to be drunk once or twice during the day to replace typical higher-calorie, fat and sugar snacks with a tasty, healthy option.”

“Slim.Fast Hunger Shots are packed full of protein and fibre helping consumers snack less on unhealthy foods between meals. The product provides a quick lower-calorie ‘fill-up’ that will tide them over to the next meal and the mini-drink format allows us to deliver great taste in a convenient format for consumers on the go.”

Slim.Fast Hunger Shot: new mini health drink from Unilever - Talking Retail

A little expensive as these types of functional foods tend to be. Probably cheaper to have a hard boiled egg and a psyllium capsule ;), but still...........

I haven't seen them around yet :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Nor me KD x

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    AH ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive found them, they are in my local tesco, and on 2 for 1, I studied them for quite a while actually, and then put them back, not sure why really.

I think the idea of them is great, its just I dont like trying things first!!

5. lkc

lkc New Member

Slim fast hunger shots

Yes I have tried the new hunger shots from Slim Fast, I got them at tesco. I took one after a very light lunch and it seemed to stop the hunger all afternoon:)

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I got some last week for 99p instead of £1.99 in Tesco in Yarmouth.

They are around 55 calories from memory with a shed load of protein and fibre in them to help with hunger.

Have to say hunger now doesn't bother me so I never noticed any difference BUT they tasted ok and if they can shove some prebiotic and vitamins in them then I might buy em again.

Mike

7. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    In Tesco's!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.