Slim and Save Free Samples

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Anyone who has previously ordered Slim and Save can request three FREE samples of some of their new products via this link: http://www.sns.co.uk/3-of-9-deal.html

The link should work through Monday. You choose the collect on delivery option - but it's free, even the shipping.

You have to also have ordered within the last 12 months to qualify x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

That's great - just done it! Cheers!

That's great - just done it! Cheers!

The offer finished at midnight on Monday so yours probably won't be accepted in the morning! Just a heads up so you aren't disappointed when they don't turn up x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Oh!! I had an email confirming the order. It didn't tell me I couldn't order!! It certainly looked promising! lol

I'll wait and see.

Lx

Mine arrived today! :D

My free stuff just been delivered! Yay!

I know what I'm having today lol!

Thanks for the tip! Who doesn't love something for nothing?!

Lx

Hi all, I received an email to say that S&S are doing free samples again. Is this accurate and does anybody have the link at all? I am not on facebook so can't access their page to find the link. Thanks!

Hi all, I received an email to say that S&S are doing free samples again. Is this accurate and does anybody have the link at all? I am not on facebook so can't access their page to find the link. Thanks!

There's nothing on the fb page! They did an offer on ebay for a 14 day pack for £45 but nothing else x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Back