Slim and save new start

Oh well done if u can feel the difference with clothes then you have really done wel :)

I weighed in today iv only lost 10 lbs this week.. Not sure if that's good or not was more hoping around 13lbs

Yeh so glad I lost something :)
Today is going great I don't feel hungry at all an iv drunk my 3 litres of water.

I had the scramble egg today which was nice. Caffe latte for breakfast shake which was yum! An the coconut bar which was alright too.. Kinda going off the cottage pie so gana have to try something to make it more tastier

I'm hoping to have lost the stone by the end of the week :)

How's your day been

I pop in a qtr of a oxo cube and some pepper. It's one of the few meals I can still stomach.

I liked it when I had it in my sample pack I had it with some brocolli which went well. Then I ordered about 5 packs for this month an the first one I opened just didn't taste right at all.. Felt bland.. I'm wondering if I should add some spices and our veg allowance mix it all up I'm gana try a few ideas will let everyone know if I come up with something yummy

I wonder if you tried cottage pie then you were sent cottage pie with spring onions. It's not as nice.

Oh maybe I didn't think of that altho I can't remember what the first one I tried looked like it was on my first day.

Well I have a fair few packs of this not sure when I'm gana have one but will definitely try to add some flavour to it

Hi thought id introduce myself ive been doing sns for almost a week now. Just read your thread wanted to congratulate everyone on there losses. Its really motivating to read about your progress.

completely agree about the cottage pie with spring onions its so bland

Hi all in week 3 now lost 20 pound and dropped a size
Going ok have had a low carb meal a couple,of times,over the weekend but kept on track but find on Sunday I have a lifestyle day ins t read of simplicity but kept under my carb allowance and calories so doing well
Went on slim and save forum and posted question they said should be having 5 packs a day but I can't fit them in!
Good luck to everyone x

My day 1 just read your posts and wondered how your all getting along! I've got 11 St to lose and I'm hoping to lose most if not all of that doing sns, xx

jacalou, I have asked the same question before because I am a "larger lady" and they said that it was recommended although I didn't have to have my 5 packs if I didn't want to. It is incase our bodys go into starvation mode, which would have an effect to ketosis.

I had 5 packs, I feel like I needed 5 at the time because I was feeling so hungry. I surprised you can't fit them all in. You must be a busy lady! ;)

Hi I am doing well list 28 pound had a couple of slips but trying to take each day as it comes it's week 5 next week going for a 100 percent week !
Hope ur doing ok

Back