Slim and save new start

I'm on day 1 too jacalou, feeling a bit empty but so glad I didn't crack x

Heya everyone hope you don't mind me jumping on board.. I started slim an save today so far it's going okay.. Just waiting to see if I get any of the dreaded side effects.. I was surprised at how nice some of the meals were.. Anyone have a favourite yet?

I am on day 2 had a headache today and can't get warm I am surprised how good meals ate I had chilli pasta last night was good and bars are ok had lemon one yesterday was good .
I am not to hungry struggling with drinking water it's so much !
Good luck everyone and focus on new body for the summer !

Oops posted to quick..

Found them all nice actually. Managed to drink 2 an a half litres of water today only side effect to that is needing a wee every 5 seconds lol

Yes know what u mean
Just had a lemon yogurt shake was ok
I am going to order enough for 2 weeks now the meals up to now have been good
Have a good day and keep drinking !

I had the strawberry shake this morning I wasn't that keen on it at all but drunk it as didn't wana not have anything. I'm happy so far with the meals an will most likely order my next few weeks worth tomorrow or Friday. I felt abit sick last night tho.. Had a weird taste in my mouth so went to bed early. Feel much better for that extra sleep I'm defo gana use some milk allowance for a cuppa today!

I think I'm gana be ok the first week but I reckon its gana be a struggle in week two

I only like the white choc and lemon one
I am going to just order meals next and just lemon bars not keen on shakes x
On day 3 feel ok a bit tired and so cold !

The dark truffa bar was okay but it wasn't amazing. I liked the lemon one. Havnt tried the rest yet. I had the chicken soup today it actually was really nice an iv seen such bad reviews about it. I am gana order the other bars just to try them

Looking forward to the cappuccino shake

Just had chocolate toffee shake was ok I order some more meals and bars last night x feeling a bit shaky this morning x

Oh I hope you start to feel better soon, might be ketosis kicking in. You could try A decaf tea or coffee an some sweetner might help you to feel better?

I had a early lunch today as missed breakfast an had chicken soup again

Had my snack just now orange choc bar I liked it actually. Spose I love most orange flavour things.

Ordered some bits last night to as going away the weekend they came today i still have so much that I haven't tried yet

Is there any of them that are proper yuck? Lol

I didn't like the veg soup I had the chicken soup today it's ok
I Havnt come across anything horrible yet
Very dedicated sticking to it all weekend

I had the cookies and cream shake for breakfast I thought it was yummy!

I need to hide my scales I keep jumping on them.

I'm hoping the weekend is going to be ok to get through iv reached a point where I'm no longer feeling that hungry especially through the day times. I need to drink more water

How is Friday treating you so far?

Friday was ok struggled to eat tea as feeling full x
I am finding Saturday tough not hungry just want to eat what I can't have but just getting through it

Yeh I was feeling full Friday an Saturday but today im finding myself rather hungry an only managed to drink 2 litres of water just been so busy i forgot.. Hoping for a better day tomorrow though. They say it gets easier after the first week so I can't wait till Tuesday

It's a week today for me today at doctors later as been off sick for 12 weeks so hoping will be going back soon .
Going diabetic clinic Thursday and getting weighed I know have lost as can tell with my clothes .
Good luck for today

Back