Slim and Save to Atkins

MrsAH

Hello all,

Not sure if anyone will read this but am doing this to help me stick with this.

I am currently completing my final week on Slim and Save and have so far lost 1 Stone and 7lbs in nearly 4 weeks, but am really struggling with the whole not eating so am looking to change to Atkins as of the end of next week when my MRP run out, looks like a great forum having read quite a few posts.

I am having Diet Coaching in the hope of changing my relationship with food. I joined a gym today and am feeling very positive, so hope this is my final journey in my quest to be happy with my size. I need to lose about 5 or 6 more stones. I don't actually know what weight I will be happy with, after having my son 5 years ago I got down to 10 stone so know I want to weigh quite a bit less than that.

Annemarie

Hello Annemarie and welcome to the mad house that is the Atkins forum! lol
I hope it goes well for you...:) x

Hello and good luck on your journey lots of useful info in the threads and stalking (sorry meant looking) at everyones diaries is great xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and welcome! Good luck:)

Hi Annemarie. I'm new on here yet feel like i've been here years. I've been made so welcome. Great to share good days and bad. I've had lots of questions and had some great support and advice. Not always about the diet either!! Good luck with Atkins. Sure you'll love it xx

Hi Annemarie, I'm looking forward to reading your diary, welcome to our Atkins lifestyle :)

Back