slim and save

hi
can i join your forum,ive tried every diet going and i carnt lose a lb, im going through early stages of menopaurse :( and i think this is my only option if i want to lose weight.
i did do cambrige 5 years ago and lost 5 stone but put it back on when i met my hubby.
he doesnt like me like this so i want to show him i can lose it.
i cannot afford to do cambrige again so i thought i would try the slim and save.
can anyone let me know were i buy it from
many thanks
beverley

Hi Beverley, welcome!

The site to order from is VLCD - Very Low Calorie Diet - Slim & Save are the Number One VLCD Supplier in the UK and is certainly a lot cheaper than CD! Worth looking at the sample pack to try out flavours but if you are determined try a weeks worth then go from there! Cheapest option of all is to buy the mens 5 a day, same products but works out slightly less per item.

Up to you if you try 3 a day, 4 a day, 3 a day with a protein choice (100g chicken or fish) plus you can decide if you want to have the 200g veg allowance too. Lots of choice but easy to follow!

Hi Beverley..welcome 2 s&s.

hi beverly, good choice i am on day 3 and so far loving it, hope all goes well for you, now just to wait for delivery x

welcome Beverely, well done on you previous 5 stone loss. You have done it before I'm sure you'll do it again! S&S is soooooo much easier than CD. Good luck hun xx

Hi Beverley, welcome to S&S. If you're used to CD this diet will feel similar but easier because of the choices and variety. Good luck!

Back