Slim at 30

Oh no. It's a new day tomorrow... x

I've just started as well its week 3 for me all was going well until i had a tantrum on Friday and went nuts on the food front. important to draw a line and get straight back on the horse though. Fresh day tomorrow you'll do great :)

Thanks guys, I am feeling stronger today. Food shop came lastnight so I'm stocked up on good stuff.

Thinking back, although I didn't have the best day I only went about 4 syns over the 15, and I did turn down LOADS of bad food, so all in all it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I had a chicken pasta salad instead of picnic stuff like pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps etc, I didn't have ice cream either. My hubby offered to get a pizza in for dinner( he is a feeder!) but I made pasta instead. So it could have been a lot worse!

I hope you have had a good weekend.
X

Thanks guys, I am feeling stronger today. Food shop came lastnight so I'm stocked up on good stuff.

Thinking back, although I didn't have the best day I only went about 4 syns over the 15, and I did turn down LOADS of bad food, so all in all it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I had a chicken pasta salad instead of picnic stuff like pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps etc, I didn't have ice cream either. My hubby offered to get a pizza in for dinner( he is a feeder!) but I made pasta instead. So it could have been a lot worse!

I hope you have had a good weekend.
X

That sounds pretty successful to me, you made good choices...better than I did!

Something happened to me today that has never happened before. I forgot to eat lunch! I was at my mums with the baby, then we took her to work, then stayed with her fir a bit so she could show the baby off. He was screaming for a bottle when we got home so I fed him. Then once he was done I sat and watched the telly and suddenly realised at 2.30 I hadn't eaten! Whilst I doubt this will ever happen again, I have finally realised that I won't die if I don't eat when I usually do.

I did get suddenly very hungry when I realised but this must have been a mental thing as I'd felt ok before. I did have to put a lot of effort in not to eat everything in the house, but the moral of the story is that I will survive if I miss a meal!

Can't wait to find out how much weight ive lost this week tomorrow.

I'm very aware that I've got a definite baby belly now though after 2 kids, so reckon even if I lose all the weight I want to lose, my tummy is going to be a mess with lots of loose skin, don't know what's worse?! :(

Made the diet coke chicken for dinner tonight. Would definitely recomend!

Banana& Allen bar
S- orange
L- veggie pasta
S- Alpen bar
D- diet coke chicken, rice and veg
Need to squeeze in some hexa and some syns maybe.

Hi, I'm just stopping by to subscribe to your diary.

6lb is a great loss in your first week, well done!

I too am looking ahead to my 30th birthday although mine is in July (goodness me, that's NEXT month now!) and decided late last year that I wanted to be healthier in my 30s than I was in my 20s. People kept telling me that it gets more difficult to lose weight as you get older so I decided to get myself sorted out. I literally decided I was going to do it one day and went to group the next and I haven't looked back since.

Good luck with the plan xx

Hi, I'm just stopping by to subscribe to your diary.

6lb is a great loss in your first week, well done!

I too am looking ahead to my 30th birthday although mine is in July (goodness me, that's NEXT month now!) and decided late last year that I wanted to be healthier in my 30s than I was in my 20s. People kept telling me that it gets more difficult to lose weight as you get older so I decided to get myself sorted out. I literally decided I was going to do it one day and went to group the next and I haven't looked back since.

Good luck with the plan xx

How much have you lost in total then? I wish I had made the decision earlier. I'm hoping if I lose 2lbs a week ish I can lose about 2 stone by august.

How much have you lost in total then? I wish I had made the decision earlier. I'm hoping if I lose 2lbs a week ish I can lose about 2 stone by august.

Just remember that it's better late than never.

I've lost just a little over 2st. My original target was to lose 2st by my birthday then another 7lb before my holiday in October but I'm now hoping to lose the 2st 7lb by my birthday which is 6 weigh-ins away.

I think my average is loss is 1.5lb per week but 2lb is totally doable for you. I look forward to following your progress x

Just remember that it's better late than never.

I've lost just a little over 2st. My original target was to lose 2st by my birthday then another 7lb before my holiday in October but I'm now hoping to lose the 2st 7lb by my birthday which is 6 weigh-ins away.

I think my average is loss is 1.5lb per week but 2lb is totally doable for you. I look forward to following your progress x

Fingers crossed you hit your target by your birthday! You've done do well. I hope I can keep it up to lose my full amount. Ive been tired today and have struggled to stay on plan, although I have just about managed it. I might have some chocolate for my syns later.

well done 6lb! thats brilliant!

How much are you wanting to lose in total?

I want to lost 2.5stone not bothered when by as got nothing planned majorly until next year... although saying that i have the boys birthdays in september and octobet and for photos etc as its babys 1st birthday it would be nice to be in the pictures with them instead of taking the pictures :(

I have christening in just over 3 weeks so if i could get into the 12s that would be nice!

well done 6lb! thats brilliant!

How much are you wanting to lose in total?

I want to lost 2.5stone not bothered when by as got nothing planned majorly until next year... although saying that i have the boys birthdays in september and octobet and for photos etc as its babys 1st birthday it would be nice to be in the pictures with them instead of taking the pictures :(

I have christening in just over 3 weeks so if i could get into the 12s that would be nice!

I've got over 4stone to lose in total so it's going to be a long road! I'm always good at losing a stone then giving up and putting it back on, so I'm hoping all of you can help keep me going beyond the first stone.

Fingers crossed you manage your 2.5 too! I agree about the photos, I always hide behind the camera. Would be good to have some nice pics of me for a change.
X

Had another first lastnight. I ate 4 ferrero rocher (14 syns) and didn't finish the box! Am so very proud of myself :) I had been looking for a chocolate bar in my stash ( I make chocolate bouquets as a business so chocolate is always around!) but could only find ferrero rocher. The open box is looking at me now though, I must be strong!

Well done! That's amazing that you can resist temptation with so much chocolate around you!! I don't think I'd be able to resist! x

Back