Slim at 30

I'm not a great fan of chocolate but for some reason I have a weakness for Ferreros so I have to congratulate you for managing to only have 4! x

Well done! That's amazing that you can resist temptation with so much chocolate around you!! I don't think I'd be able to resist! x

I usually can't lizzie, hence why I'm 4st over weight! Haha. Im getting better at resisting if I plan a day that I'll have chocolate so I can look forward to it. Luckily being on maternity leave means I havnt got any bouquets to make at the mo so I have a lot less temptation!

I'm not a great fan of chocolate but for some reason I have a weakness for Ferreros so I have to congratulate you for managing to only have 4! x

Ferrero rocher and lindt lindor are my absolute favourites! Naughty naughty chocolate

Need to write my food diary today to stop be going into the kitchen for more food.

B- banana, Alpen light
S- kiwi fruit
L- veggie pasta, 2x mini baby bell
S- Alpen light
D- steak and roasted mediteranean (oh god, I really can't spell that!) veggies
2x ferrero rocher, 2x glasses of diet cloudy lemonade.

Am home by myself with baby and telly is boring so am boredom eating, or want to anyway. Must resist temptation. might go to bed. Night all! ...

I've never actually tried the red or green days, I might give them a go this week as I see that a lot of people have good losses with them. Just need to work out what they are now!

I haven't tried those either. Might try them next week. Have you tried Success Express? Thinking I might give that a go at some point too. x

B- Alpen light -3
L- scrambled eggs and bacon
D- beef burger, bacon, sw chips. Hexa cheese and hexb bun. Approx 4 syns on Mayo and ketchup.

Could do with some fruit but waiting for tesco to be delivered.

No, what's success express?

I think you have to have 2/3 superfree on your plate instead of , only snack on superfree, and have to you which ever is the highest syn value from EE, green or red for everything. Think you get 2 hexa and 2 hexb too. I need to look into a bit more to understand it.

That sounds complicated. I like ee because it's so easy. Might just have a couple of days a week where I have mainly suferfree foods to try and boost it a bit. Am spending a fortune on fruit and veg at the mo!

Hi Lizzie,

Checking into your diary... Hope today was good day. How are the babies?? X

Hi, yesterday went quite well thanks. Hoping for much the same today although I'm sooooo tired today. Daniel only woke up once lastnight but I barely slept as my brain wouldn't switch off! Aarrgh. Early night for me I reckon!

I pooped to aldi after dropping my other son at school and stocked up on loads of fruit and veg so I'm going to try and stuff my meals as full of veg as possible.

How are things with you?
X

I love Aldi for fruit and veg, I'll be heading there tonight to get stocked up. Not so good that you didn't manage to get a decent night's sleep... hopefully tonight though x

I love Aldi for fruit and veg, I'll be heading there tonight to get stocked up. Not so good that you didn't manage to get a decent night's sleep... hopefully tonight though x

It's great isn't it, although I always end up saving money on the fruit and veg, then spending it on the random stuff they have there! Oh well.

It's partly my fault I didn't sleep as I watched 'the returned' lastnight and it spooked me a bit. I'm a real wimp! Haha

B- banana, Alpen light
L- scrambled eggs and chicken & cheese, orange
S- Alpen light
D- gammon minestrone soup
S- activia

It's funny how some days I struggle not to go over my syns, but days like today, I havnt used any and don't really want to. Might have a sneaky ferrero rocher later....

B- banana, Alpen light
L- scrambled eggs and chicken & cheese, orange
S- Alpen light
D- gammon minestrone soup
S- activia

It's funny how some days I struggle not to go over my syns, but days like today, I havnt used any and don't really want to. Might have a sneaky ferrero rocher later....

I have days like that too. Sometimes 15 doesn't seem nearly enough but other days I get to the evening and realise I've not had any and don't really want any. Isn't it strange how our bodies (or more likely our minds!) work x

Gosh I scoff my 15syn every day yum yum always on sweets of some sort. Biggest sweet tooth going!! X

I did while I was pregnant. Couldn't get through the day without chocolate. But it's dissapeared now. Would prefer bread and cheese or something. Am not eating bread at the mo though, that's the hardest one as I love bread!

I did while I was pregnant. Couldn't get through the day without chocolate. But it's dissapeared now. Would prefer bread and cheese or something. Am not eating bread at the mo though, that's the hardest one as I love bread!

I don't really eat bread :( when I do it's normally white oops xx

Things on my to do list to keep going with healthy lifestyle:
o drink green tea with half a lemon juice in the am before breakfast
o cut down on refined carbs where poss- no bread, and less pasta
o eat at least 5 fruit/veg a day
o exercise!
start 30 day squat challenge ( when signed off after 6 week post natal check)
Walk at least half an hour a day
Maybe find a fitness class once a week.

Any other suggestions?

Back