slim by Christmas my goal.

Hey martine125,

Best of luck with your weigh in day today :) let us know you get on!

x

Well 2nd weigh in today and another 3lbs bites the dust!:) very pleased with that as had a sneaky wee drink at weekend lol and a Kitkat:mad:. Going for 100% this week no cheats as I have aday out the following Saturday with the girls and will prob have a couple of drinks then. Thats the last time that I will see 16 stone something on the dial only downwards now, heading for the next bracket, the 14 stone something!. Having a wee cafe latte shake just now for lunch. On the downside cold today here no sunshine! Maybe shivering will burn a few more cals lol xx

Well 2nd weigh in today and another 3lbs bites the dust!:) very pleased with that as had a sneaky wee drink at weekend lol and a Kitkat:mad:. Going for 100% this week no cheats as I have aday out the following Saturday with the girls and will prob have a couple of drinks then. Thats the last time that I will see 16 stone something on the dial only downwards now, heading for the next bracket, the 14 stone something!. Having a wee cafe latte shake just now for lunch. On the downside cold today here no sunshine! Maybe shivering will burn a few more cals lol xx

Woooohoooo thats amazing. Well done u x

Well done for losing 3lbs this week and getting out of the sixteens...being cold is a sign you are in full ketosis and burning fat.

Still cold lol but if shivering means bye bye to more fat cells then hey ho I,ll persevere xx Just about to have 2nd shake today. Will make a pot of coffee as well to warm up a bit . x

It is extremely cold for this time of year...if you wear layers it will help and a hot water bottle at night.:)

You are doing so well that I am now very tempted to go on a vlcd as I am getting very frustrated with WW.

I am kind off an all or nothing kind of girl and I think that having several stone to lose, if I was to lose a pound a week or so I would lose the will to carry on lo. It would seem such a huge task. At least this way if I lose a bit quickly then see results for myself then I am more likely to carry on. I know that I will have to retrain myself to eat healthy and that is where a slimming club i'm sure can help me but I'd like to be just about a stone from target before I try that xx

Well about to have first shake and thenn go into work for a couple of hours. Hubby has decided to invite mum up for tea tonight so i now have to cook for her as well. Think i might have a protien meal tonight maybe chicken and salad as i know if i sit with a shake i will get a lecture lol xxx

Feeling a bit down today. Had a fight with hubby last night over you've guessed it dieting. :confused: Chinned him as i felt he wasnt being supportive and hadnt commented on my weight loss to which he replied hes not noticed a difference and hes seen the same couple of stone going off and on for the past 6 years so why should now be any different. I was upset but moreso because hes right. I have been playing around with dieting for a couple months then stopping, piling it back on then starting again. Making promises to stick with it then breaking them. Only making things more difficult for myself.So how can i expect him to think this time is any different? (sometimes i hate having an honest hubby lol) x. I have to show myself i can do this and he did say that he will tell me in his own time if he sees a change and to do it for myself x Sometimes the truth hurts and I will do this. No more kidding myself on. God i feel better just getting that out my system xx
Anyway a new day ahead 1 shake down and a wee walk to clear my head. At least hubby and i are okay we dont dwell on argument lifes to short!:pillowfight:

Rubbish couple of days off plan:(. Crabbit at work as well and havng to work late grrr. Might have to write off this weeks weigh in and start afresh. so annoyed with myselfas i know i have put on. one step forward and two back sums up my life x:sigh:

Well did the weigh in I had been dreading and shows you what off plan for me mains A Gain of 4lbs. I cant believe how quickly that has went on 5 days off plan and that happens.:sigh:. I am actually more disappointed in myself, another step back! Anyway I suppose I should still look at the 10Lb loss I still have. Anyway new week fresh day. Some new products should arrive today too as have added a few soups, bars and meal packs to try. Will look at this a restart and try not to dwell too much on my slip up. Back into the 15's next week for me!! x

4lbs is not bad for being off plan...

How are you today?

Hey your doing really well. We all slip up. The real factor is whether you decide to carry on and lose weight or give in to the food that put us here in the first place. And you can prove hubby wrong. This time will be different x

Hi Folks. Thanks for kind words of support. my products did not arrive till Saturday not a good day for me to try and start. so made a decision to wait until wednesdat to restart as have 2 days training mon and tuesday ina lovely hotel lol xxx. So Wednesday it is. No more days out or events for a couple of weeks so should get a good run at it, the scales are showing the same no more gains so at leadt thats something x

Well stayed the same last thursday weigh in so pleased that no more gain. mind hasnt been in the right place for shakes so have been eating normally since thursday. Got lunch with my mum in law tomorrow so going to restart Monday. Will keep my weigh day as Thursday though so hopefully lose a couple'm of pounds by then x

Well day kne of resrart done and shakes only managed. Will.weigh on Thursday as probably up a couple of pound since last weeek with eating normally and also totm started today so hopefully by thursday will weigh the same as last week xx

10lbs is a awesome - took me 2 months to lose that!! Really enjoying reading your diary and can sympathise on your argument with hubbster. My son basically said the same thing to me last year and I thought I'll prove him wrong - the swine!!

Keep going xx

Thanks Blondcat. Why do we put so much thought into what others think lol xx. Have been watching road rage drivers and thinking thats me sometimes lol xx
Wanting to get a few pounds of before 5th July think thats just under 4 weeks. Have a family barbecue with all my sister's, not one of them over a size 12!! So would like to be down a size.x

Well 2lb off and okay with that as only half a week as restarted monday. Will try for 100% this week coming xx

Try and keep motivated martine. Its so hard when you have alot to lose, but remember the reasons your doing this and how much better you will feel when you succeed.

Back