Slim by Graduation.... Or Else :)

Sorry you had a tough day, you have got back on plan though and that's something to be proud. Drink lots of water, do a bit extra exercise and you may be surprised to see you havn't done much damage if any!
I'm trying to just think of it as a blip. I got up today and rather than let it get me down I would use it to motivate me ;)
I went and joined the Gym and paid for 3 month membership to make sure I keep going, it is literally across the street so I have no excuse.

Today was a busy day but I stayed on plan and kept my Syns low, my boyfriend took me to Toby Carvery and then to the cinema :)

Monday
Brekkie -
Apple
Lunch - Toby Cavery - Roast Pork and Roast Beef, 1/3 plate of Carrots, Peas, New Pots 1 Roast Pot (1 1/2 syns), Gravy (1 syn) and Mint Sauce (1/2 syn)
Tea - 2 Wholemeal Toast (HXB) with 3 Cheese Triangles on top (HXA) Mixed Fruit Salad.

Total 3 Syns :)

I will claw back this week :D

Well done miss! I'm having a similar week after a messy Saturday! 3 syns til weigh in! x

I weigh-in 7pm Thursdays so I have 2 more days to be really good and to get some exercise in, Gym tomorrow and Xbox Kinect Zumba tonight :)

Hi Everyone :)

I've had a good day today :) Had a short shift at work and had a little lay in this morning :)

This is what I ate today

Tuesday
Brekkie - Fruit Salad made of Pear, Apple, Kiwi, Plum, Raspberries and Strawberries :)
Lunch - King Prawns & Grapes on the GO
Tea - Wholemeal Pitta (HXB) Chicken, 30g Chorizo (2 Syns) 2 Low Low Slices (HXA) and Salad made of Lettece, Red Peppers, Tomato, and Carrot :D

I've just been snacking on some chicken pieces and now I'm stuffed.
I'm done for the night, no more food for me today :)

Total Syns = 2 :)

Just remembered that I hadn't updated you on my exercise plan :)
Tomorrow I have my induction to my new gym, its at 11 and I plan to use the gym for a hour after that :)
My new target will be to go to the gym or the pool 4 times a week for a hour at a time :)
They also run classes so I'm hoping to maybe join one of them and really kick this weigh loss up a gear until xmas.

Xmas is a really big thing for my family, my parents are divorced and have been since before I can remember so I have always almost had 2 xmas's and now with my OH family get together I have 3 :)
but the thing is on my dads side everyone is really skinny and my cousins who I am always compared with are really beautiful. I come from a big family but there are 3 of us all similar ages.
Gemma is 23, beautiful a size 6/8, a professional footballer in America and the golden girl of the family
Sami is 21 same as me and has long blonde hair and is really sweet and innocent looking and a size 8/10.
and I'm always compared to them, my nana, bless her, she loves me to pieces but I don't think she understands what she says some times she has always said from me being about 8 that Gemma was beautiful and talented, Sami was beautiful and sweet and I was smart and had a bubbly personality. I know she was trying to be nice but you can see how that made me feel, I have always been told I was the brains of the family and my family are always telling me i need to loss weigh in not so subtle ways, like my aunty buying my zumba for xmas last year and my nana always mentioning that if you wait too long to lose weight you end up with lose skin :(

Anyways enough of me ranting, basically I want everyone to notice me for good reasons this year :)

Just remembered that I hadn't updated you on my exercise plan :)
Tomorrow I have my induction to my new gym, its at 11 and I plan to use the gym for a hour after that :)
My new target will be to go to the gym or the pool 4 times a week for a hour at a time :)
They also run classes so I'm hoping to maybe join one of them and really kick this weigh loss up a gear until xmas.

Xmas is a really big thing for my family, my parents are divorced and have been since before I can remember so I have always almost had 2 xmas's and now with my OH family get together I have 3 :)
but the thing is on my dads side everyone is really skinny and my cousins who I am always compared with are really beautiful. I come from a big family but there are 3 of us all similar ages.
Gemma is 23, beautiful a size 6/8, a professional footballer in America and the golden girl of the family
Sami is 21 same as me and has long blonde hair and is really sweet and innocent looking and a size 8/10.
and I'm always compared to them, my nana, bless her, she loves me to pieces but I don't think she understands what she says some times she has always said from me being about 8 that Gemma was beautiful and talented, Sami was beautiful and sweet and I was smart and had a bubbly personality. I know she was trying to be nice but you can see how that made me feel, I have always been told I was the brains of the family and my family are always telling me i need to loss weigh in not so subtle ways, like my aunty buying my zumba for xmas last year and my nana always mentioning that if you wait too long to lose weight you end up with lose skin :(

Anyways enough of me ranting, basically I want everyone to notice me for good reasons this year :)

dont worry me and my sis weight are always compared - shes a size 10 and im a 16. my nan used to get the tape measure out to measure us haha i just ignore it - i will get there in my own time

thought i would pop in and subscribe to your Diary BTW :D

god im shattered today, can barely keep my eyes open ( yawn):zz:

Hi Everyone,
Thank to everyone that's popping in, commenting and subscribing :)

Today I've had a strange day, I haven't felt right since I got up this morning :/
Anyways, I had my induction to the gym and then did a extra 30 mins on top of that, breaking my self in slowly :)
I then had food as I didn't want a full stomach at the gym :)
I then had a nap and ended up sleeping for ages, had to get up, get ready and go to some training in town then went to the supermarket and came home, had tea and now I'm watching TV :)

What I ate today -
Wednesday
Brekkie - Cup of Tea 2 sweetener (Dash of milk as 1/3 of HXA)
Lunch - Cold Sandwich Beef, SW Chips, Mushy Peas, Cherry Tomatos, Red Peppers and 2 slice of wholemeal bread (HXB)
Tea - Stir fry containing King Prawns, loads of Veg and noodles. 2 Tablespoon of Sweet chilli Dip mixed in (2 Syns)
Snack - 2 Babybell Light (2/3 of HXA)

Tomorrows weigh-in and I feel crap about it, I feel like I went wrong on Sunday and it has affected the rest of the week :cry:
I just felt weird all week, I can't wait for tomorrow so I can draw a line in the sand, get my weigh-in and know where I stand ether way, then move on, I've felt like I can't move on until weigh-in because I don't know what damage I did :)

I just felt weird all week, I can't wait for tomorrow so I can draw a line in the sand, get my weigh-in and know where I stand ether way, then move on, I've felt like I can't move on until weigh-in because I don't know what damage I did :)

Hi Amy, I know exactly what you mean about moving on, I used to get so impatient for weigh in day when I'd been a bit naughty just so I could have a new syns total to work back from! Good on you for counting your syns on your bad day, I wouldn't have been brave enough to do that, I would have just wrote it off and probably kidded myself that it hadn't been as much! I am subscribing to your diary, your posts are entertaining :) I have my own diary - confessions of a food-a-holic, feel free to share any tips you have with me as well, I'd really appreciate it! Good luck chick xx

Hi Amy :) your diary sounds exactly like my final year at Uni!! I joined weight watchers and the gym in a bit to get my (4stone!!!) weight gain bak down to my pre Uni weight!

I will be totally honest and tell you I didn't succeed...I lost a little then totally gave in, I felt MASSIVE at my graduation and went on to gain a further half stone...taking me to almost 14 stone...quite a number when you are 5"1!!

I wish like you I had found SW then, as I believe I would have been able to stick to it and really make and keep up with the difference!! I am SERIOUSLY rooting for you and you are doing amazing!! If anything from your diary I would say you're not eating enough...don't be scared of the free foods as well as super free!!

I joined SW 12 weeks ago, and have now lost 1 stone 9.5, I am beginning to feel so much better about myself; stick with it, you won't believe how quickly the weight keeps coming off!

Good luck, and keep up the good work!! Your losses so far are brilliant!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Amy, I know exactly what you mean about moving on, I used to get so impatient for weigh in day when I'd been a bit naughty just so I could have a new syns total to work back from! Good on you for counting your syns on your bad day, I wouldn't have been brave enough to do that, I would have just wrote it off and probably kidded myself that it hadn't been as much! I am subscribing to your diary, your posts are entertaining :) I have my own diary - confessions of a food-a-holic, feel free to share any tips you have with me as well, I'd really appreciate it! Good luck chick xx

I had to count them, I was imagining I'd gone into the 100's :)
I'm glad my posts are entertaining, :) I didn't just want to list what I had eaten, I wanted to tell you about me, my day to day and my ups and downs :)

I will have a look at your diary :)

Hi Amy :) your diary sounds exactly like my final year at Uni!! I joined weight watchers and the gym in a bit to get my (4stone!!!) weight gain bak down to my pre Uni weight!

I will be totally honest and tell you I didn't succeed...I lost a little then totally gave in, I felt MASSIVE at my graduation and went on to gain a further half stone...taking me to almost 14 stone...quite a number when you are 5"1!!

I wish like you I had found SW then, as I believe I would have been able to stick to it and really make and keep up with the difference!! I am SERIOUSLY rooting for you and you are doing amazing!! If anything from your diary I would say you're not eating enough...don't be scared of the free foods as well as super free!!

I joined SW 12 weeks ago, and have now lost 1 stone 9.5, I am beginning to feel so much better about myself; stick with it, you won't believe how quickly the weight keeps coming off!

Good luck, and keep up the good work!! Your losses so far are brilliant!! Xxx

Hi *Waves*

When I decided to take my weight loss seriously I looked into weight watchers and realised it just wouldn't fit into my life style, me and my OH wouldn't be able to eat together and I found there points system complex :)
SW was suggested by my boss who had lost 4 stone, a few friends and my mum so I thought with all this recommendation I should give it a go :) I am loving it and I know last week was just a blip, normally if i mess up like that on a diet I would give in, that's not even a consideration now :D

I know my diary looks like I don't eat much but my portions are huge, I am not very inventive with food and I have enjoyed eating fruit and veg again :)
Good Luck with your weight loss, what you have achieved so far is amazing :)

Thanks Hun :) glad to hear about huge portion sizes ;-) I'm quite in inventive food wise too, I tend to eat the same things over and over again! Once I get rid of my poorlyness I fully intend to be straight back on plan and eating/making plenty of yummy food!! Xxx

I have tried a few things with varying levels of success :) My Tikka Masala tasted like mouth fulls of pure curry powder :/ but my burgers and my kebab was ok :) I'm not a huge fan of mince meat so chilli's and things like that aren't my cup of tea, but I do want to try to make a nice stew some time :)

chicken and chorizo wholemeal wraps with cheese, and salad.jpg
Lunch :) Chicken Cheese & Chorizo Wraps with Salad :)

Hi everyone :)

Well its weigh-in tonight and I'm a little nervous about it, I also can't wait for it to arrive :)
I had a lay in today :4635:which meant I missed 2 lectures :sign0007: and breakfast :/

But I feel so much better for the extra sleep. I've just had lunch, (the picture is above) and now I'm waiting for my mum to ring me then I'm off to the gym :whacky068:

I will be back on after my weigh-in to let you all know how much damage has been done.

Just as a aside, I have had to wait until I had done 50 posts before I could post Pics of my meals, but I have been still taking some, but here are the ones I have from the 1st few weeks of my SW journey
SW Burger.jpgCheese and Bacon Burger with Salad (O Syns with use of HXA & HXB)
560721_10151101509497274_2112483797_n.jpg TGI's meal out, Steak Veg and Wedge Salad (3 Syns for JB Sauce on steak)

another brekkie.jpgcooked brekkie.jpg 2 of my Brekkies, Just needed to Syn the Sausage and the Toast was the HXB

quick brekkie.jpg Fruit and Yogurt :)

And here is my before photo for whoever wants to see it :)
This was taken with in the summer with my OH when we were on holiday, this is a few months before I joined SW and I did gain another 1/2 stone in that few months but I don't have any photos from that time :)

Attachments

• before Picture.jpg
    before Picture.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 80
So excited to hear how your WI goes! Xxx

Back