Slim by Graduation.... Or Else :)

Can I just say, those burgers that you made above look amazing!!

Well done on the weight loss so far, looks like you're doing really well :) !
Thank you :D
They were great, next time I may just have one in a bread roll, because trying to get a bite was impossible :)

I posted on a discussion a while back about my reasons for wanting to lose the extra pounds and I thought maybe I should add this too my blog too so here it is :)

"I had a few reasons for wanting to lose the weight and I wrote them down the day after starting slimming world, here they are for you :)
Firstly when I went to Uni I was happy and a slim size 10, I had boobs and Hips and always will I get them off my mum, :rolleyes: and generally once I get to a size 8/10 I look very slim but still curvy.
I am now in my final year and I'm a size 18
:( I want to graduate and look at the pictures with pride, and not have the memory tainted by my weight gain :)

Secondly, I want to give my OH back the girl he met, he would never complain but I know he hates how self concious and insecure I have become, I don't want to go anywhere any more because its easier to hide away in the house, I'm mardy and miserable a lot of the time cos I'm so down with my weight and I'm starting to develop trust issues, not because of him, more because I don't feel worthy of him any more. I don't want my weigh to ruin our relationship.

And Finally, my weight now makes me physically uncomfortable, my legs chaff, hot weather makes walking for long periods of time impossible, I can't take part in any exercise and I sometimes eat so much I'm physically sick."

So there you go guys, my motivation :)

You seem to want to lose weight becuase of the same reasons as me! Good luck and Ill keep reading!Ax

Hiya everyone
Well I'm back from weigh-in and I'm just about to snuggle up with the OH to watch Breaking Dawn part 1 ready for watching part 2 tomorrow :cool:
And..... this week I have lost 4lb :eek: I am soooo happy, it has put me well on my way for my xmas target and is a good kick start to my six week challenge!!!!!!!!
I also got my 1 Stone award and slimmer of the week again this week!!!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond happy and so motivated to keep it up for next weeks weigh-in :D

Wow well done on the fab loss! :D Have just read through all your diary, love the sound of your food. What wraps can you have for HEX B btw? Have a good weekend! x

Hiya guys,
I've had a really bad 2 days :/ I've been totally off plan, but I haven't eating that much so I'm hoping it wasn't too detrimental.
Going to try really hard until weigh-in and hopefully I will have at-least stayed the same :)

Snap!! I WI on weds so going to be mega good until then and cross EVERYTHING for us both haha!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snap!! I WI on weds so going to be mega good until then and cross EVERYTHING for us both haha!! Xxx

I think I may Success Express, until Thursday :/
My OH took me out yesterday and I had a few sweets (about 10 cola bottles) at the cinema and then a La Tasca without a superfree in sight, :( but I only had a few dishs and they are tiny so hopefully not too bad (I'm estimating about 50 syns for the day) and then today I've only had a cherry-bakewell Hi-fi and a bacon sandwich, so not much food but no superfree and obviously off plan :/

So, I finally braved it and worked out what I had Syns wise the past few days, and to say I went totally off plan I haven't done that bad, its redeemable, today I've had 11 syns so far so if I keep the rest of the days down to 6 or less I will average 15 per day, plus I may do 2 days of Success Express to boost it.
Im also trying to go to the gym every day from today until Thursday to help make up for this weekend.......
If I can just get a STS or a 0.5lb loss then I will be happy, I just don't want to gain :(

Friday - 60 Syns
Brekkie - 100g fizzy bottles (16)
Lunch - La Tasca - 4 battered Prawn (4)
- 1/2 portion fried squid (3)
- 1 marinaded chicken wing (2)
- 2 slices bread (6)
- Balsamic glaze (2)
- Chorizo fried in oil (6)
-1/2 portion of Potata Brava with Cheese
(HXA) (2)
- 2 Tablesppons of Mayo (3)
- Oil used in meals - (5)
Sangria - (6)

Tea - None

Saturday = 10 Syns
Brekkie - Cherry Bakewell Hi- fi (6)
Lunch - None
Tea - Bacon & Brown Bap (HXB)
Lurpak (4)

So yesterday I went to the gym again and had a ok day food wise :)

Sunday
Brekkie - None
Lunch - Roast Lamb, Roast Potatoes (2 cooked Frylite and 2 spoons of lamb juices) Mixed Steamed Veg, Roasted Parsnips, Mint Sauce (2) Gravy (2)
Tea - 4 Ryvita (HXB) 70g Light Philidelphia (HXA) Ham, Mixed crunchy salad,
Snack - Strawberries & Muller Light Cherry Yoghurt.

Total Syns = 6

I am going to keep a weekly total of my syns this week just to try to pull back after my horrid weekend :/
Weeks Total = 76/105

So, today I did a hour in the gym and I also did a Success Express Day :D

Monday
Brekkie – None
Lunch – Lamb & Mint Burger (made with extra lean lamb mince and 1 Tbsp of mint sauce) (1 Syn)
in a Wholemeal Bap (HXB) and 1 extra Tbsp of Mint Sauce (1 Syn), with 2/3 of a plate of crunchy salad with carrot.
Tea – Ham and Egg salad with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HXB2) and 3 Light babybels on top (HXA) and Fruit Salad
Snack – Strawberries and Raspberry Muller Light Yogurt. & 3 Babybel Lights (HXA2) & Fudge Highlights (2 Syns)
Total = 4 Syns

Weekly Syns
80/105

Well yesterday as another day that started off well and ended up with me falling off the wagon :/
Me and my OH got offered a free meal at a Harvester because of the bad service we were given last time, I work for the chain so we got special treatment. 3 courses, side and drinks all on the house :D but this lead to me falling off the wagon big time :(

What I ate
Tuesday
Brekkie -1/2 punnet of Strawberries and 1 babybel (1/3 HXA )
Lunch - none
Tea - Breaded Mushrooms (15) with garlic mayo (3) 12 oz Rump with Baby Potatoes and mushrooms and JD Sauce (3), Salad with lettece, carrot, cucumber, red pepper and bacon bit (3) Plus 2 mini bread Rolls (6)
Then for desert - 1/2 a slice of Chocolate fudge cake (15)

Total syns = 45
Weekly syns = 125/105
:sign0007:

Its my OH fault, too many :candledinner:
I guess i will have to hammer the gym in the next few days and pray for a STS, if I gain more that 1lb I will cry :/

I'm ashamed to even tell you all how I have done today, Lets just say it was a BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not gonna even count how many syns I have had but it was LOADS!!!!!
I know I will have gained at weigh-in on Thursday but I have promised myself what ever I put on this week I will take of x2 next week!!!
Next week will be 100% if it kills me, and no meals out aswell!!

Hiya ladies,
Its a hour and 1/2 before weigh-in and I'm dreading it. I actually feel physically sick :(
I will update you when I get back, but I am so ashamed, I feel like I have let myself down so much, I have been soo weak willed this week, I dont know what happened.

Hiya ladies,
Its a hour and 1/2 before weigh-in and I'm dreading it. I actually feel physically sick :(
I will update you when I get back, but I am so ashamed, I feel like I have let myself down so much, I have been soo weak willed this week, I dont know what happened.

I felt the same yesterday Hun and only gained 1lb! However much it is it will be off again next week!! Xxx

Well its surprisingly good news :)
I STS and after the week I've had that is amazing :)

Yes that's the plan, I'm off to the OH Parents today until Monday but I'm taking my Fry-Lite so I can stick to plan :) Ony issue is no gym at Chris' parents but we are off to a gig saturday night so that will be a oppertunity for so Body magic :)
And I may even do a few day's success express when I'm back to boost my loss :D
I would like to lose 3lb next week to make up for my STS this week. :cross:

Well I just saw this on someone's signature and I decided to give it a try...... it really did motivate me for next week. LOL!!!!

IF YOUR EVER FEELING SHORT OF MOTIVATION, TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND JUMP UP AND DOWN IN A FULL LENGTH MIRROR. IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE THEN GREAT, IF NOT YOU BETTER GET ON WITH IT!!

Ha ha is that from mine? I love it :)

Back