Slim by Graduation.... Or Else :)

It is, and I tried it and it wasn't a pretty sight :)

Hiya everyone,
I know I've missed a few days but I didn't fall off the wagon, I've just been at the in-laws :grumble:
but I have stayed on plan and had a good few days, seriously lacking body magic, but I did got to see Frank Turner on Saturday and danced for a whole 3 hours so that should have done some good :)
I am determined for a good loss this week, I am going to put away the past few weeks behind em as I have been a bit on and off.

Friday
Brekkie -Bacon, 2 slice of brown bread (HXB), Butter, ( 1 Syn) Kiwi, Peach, 4 Plums
Lunch -2 Boiled Eggs, Chicken Pieces, Lettuce, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes
Tea - 3 Babybels

Total Syns = 1

Saturday
Brekkie - Beans, Bacon and 2 Wholemeal Toast (HXB)
Lunch - 3 Light Babybels (HXA)
Tea - (Meal Out ) - Starter - Prawns, Salad, 1/2 Slice of Bread (1 1/2 Syns) Plus Butter (1/2 Syn)
- Main - Gammon, Pineapple, Jacket Potato, Salad, Light Mayo (1 Syn)
Snack - Hi-Fi Light Rocky Road Bar (3 Syns)

Total Syns = 6

Sunday
Brekkie -Grapes & Banana
Lunch - None
Tea -(Meal Out) - Starter - Mushrooms in garlic & Cheese sauce (2 Syns) on Brown Toast. Butter (1 Syn)
- Main - Roast Beef, Small Yorkshire Pud (2 Syns), Roast Potatoes (3 Syns), Broccoli, Carrots, Cabbage, Stuffing (2 Syns), Gravy (2 Syns) 175ml Rose Wine (6 Syns)

Tea - 3 Babybels

Total Syns = 18

Hi guys,
Well I had a fun day doing some promo for a uni charity, I spent 3 hours dressed as a giant bear dancing and prancing around. I was great body magic!!!!!!!!
and I've also been really good with food today too :)

Monday
Brekkie - 1 Hifi light Rocky Road bar (3 Syns) Peach.
Lunch -2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread (HXB) Baked Beans and Bacon.. 3 Bananas with Toffee Muller over it.
Tea - Steak, SW Chips, Mushy Peas, Mixed Green Veg.
Snacks - ​3 Babybels (HXA) Mulller Light Toffee, 2 Peaches

Total syns = 3

Last edited:
Tuesday
Brekkie - Banana
Lunch -Steak, SW Chips, Mushy Peas, Broccoli & Sugar Snap Peas.
Tea - 2 x wholemeal Toast with 2 Tspoons of Light Butter (2)

Total Syns = 2

Hi Guys,
Well yesterday was a amazing day for me because my boyfriend got accepted to transfer to Uni of Leicester next year, which means he will be at a great uni and we can move to where we want to live as its commuting distance. I have also had loads of trouble with Student Loans and found out y
yesterday that I will finally be getting my money in a few days :D :D :D
But..... this lead to a lot of celebrating I had TGI's for Lunch and then went out and had a burger and chips (Which I hardly touched because I wasn't hungry) and lots of Alcohol, I have had to guess with some of the Syn values as I didn't know what they were and couldn't find them, but the TGI's starter was shared between two and I only had 4 ribs of my rack of ribs so that's why I only syned a little for the sauce :)

Wednesday
Brekkie – Toast (HXB) with 2 Dairylea Triangles (2/3 HXA)
Lunch – 1 Mozzarella Dipper (5) Chicken Strips (10) Ribs (5) Veg
Tea – 5 Chips (3) ¼ Burger ( 7) 1 Pint Brothers Strawberry (12) 2 Sourz Shots (9) 2 Pints Fosters (16) 1 Butterscotch Shot (4 1/2) 1 Raspberry Shot (4 1/2) 1 Slice of Bread (3)
Total = 79 :sign0007:

Which means this week I have had 109/105 Syns
( So to say I had a huge blow out yesterday that isn’t as bad as I expected)

But it is weigh-in today so we will see, last week I said I wanted 3 this week, but I would be happy with 1.5 or above :)

Hey Everyone,
Well I'm back from weigh-in and I'm a bit pissed off as I had a STS, onwards and upwards :)

Yesterdays food was good, and from today I'm doing a S.A.S Log to try to get a good loss this week :) *Fingers Crossed*

Thursday
Brekkie - Banana
Lunch -
Steak, SW Chips, Mushy Peas, Mixed Steamed Veg.
Tea -
Noodles, Broccoli, Sweet Peas, 2 Tbspoons of Sweet chilli Sauce (2 Syns) all Mixed Together.

Total = 2 Syns.

Hiya guys,
I know I haven't been updating as much recently, its just a really bust time with uni but it was weigh-in tonight so I thought I'd let you all know how I did.
-3.5lb :)

Hiya guys,
I know I haven't been updating as much recently, its just a really bust time with uni but it was weigh-in tonight so I thought I'd let you all know how I did.
-3.5lb :)

That's a fabulous loss, well done!! You must be over the moon!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done that's a great loss you must be so pleased especially with everything else going on xx

Hiya everyone,
I know its been ages since I posted but I have had a heck of a month.
Its been my birthday and I have had to find a new job and all this with xmas coming up too :/
My current work cut my hours drastically recently so I have been job hunting for a new position and I am happy to report I have got a job working with 16+ young people who are leaving care. My role will basically be supporting them and helping them to live independently for the 1st time.
I also got another lovely surprise on my birthday, my OH whisked me off to Paris for 2 nights, it was amazing and I loved it but I have to admit I was a little naughty food wise :/
And now its xmas eve and I have just finished tidying the house ready for the in-laws arriving later :)

Hope everyone has an amazing Xmas :)

Hiya everyone,
Well I have just got back from my post Xmas weigh-in and I am really happy. I lost 4lb :) I also got slimmer of the month :)
I was a little naughty on Xmas day but the rest of the time I have been a saint so I'm really happy to have got a loss.
Hope everyone else enjoyed xmas and had a good SW Xmas :)

you've lost loads in such a short space of time, well done :)

Hey stranger!! You've done amazing over this festive period!!! I gained 2lbs which I'm ok with, looking forward to it coming off though, I'm on a mission to get into those elusive 10s by feb half term!!! Keep up the good work xxx

Hiya everyone :)
I've been to Weigh-in today and had a STS :) I'm happy with that because that means no gains over xmas :)
From next week I am sticking to plan 100% :)
Back to writing everything down :)

Hiya everyone,
just to let you know I have joined the Valentines day challenge, I'm aiming for 6lbs off by then, I know its only 1lb a week but I have a feeling as I get smaller the weight will come off slower and I don't want to set unrealistic goals and then be demotivated.
So 6lb off by 14th Feb will be my 2st award and will put me at 11st 11lb :)

I have a holiday booked for 5th June :D and I will be target by then if it kills me and I may be changing my target to 9st 7lb once I get closer to 10st so that will be even more work.
So that 38lb's in 20 Weeks. Lets see if I can do it.

I do have a lot for uni work this term so i won't be updating every day like before it will most likely be 2/3 times a week :) deffinatly every weigh-in :)

Hi Hun, just wanted to pop on and tell you how well I think you are doing!! I am in awe that you are managing to lose so well and so consistently whilst at Uni, as I know how difficult it is to resist temptation! It's where I gained all of my weight, and 18 months later I am still battling to lose it!! Well done, you are doing brilliantly!!! X

Hi Hun, just wanted to pop on and tell you how well I think you are doing!! I am in awe that you are managing to lose so well and so consistently whilst at Uni, as I know how difficult it is to resist temptation! It's where I gained all of my weight, and 18 months later I am still battling to lose it!! Well done, you are doing brilliantly!!! X

Thank You :)

I put on all my weight in my first few years, I only have a few months left and with my holiday a few weeks before graduation and my mum's wedding a few weeks after I have a ton of motivation, that a lot of pictures I want to look nice in :D

You are doing really well too hunny, some people keep that weight for the rest of there life your making a big effort to get rid of it :)

Just done loads of baking and cooking and managed not to eat any of the mix or to lick the spoon :)

Back