Slim by Graduation.... Or Else :)

Hiya everyone
I'm struggling this week :(
I have a assignment due in for Uni on friday and I have found it difficult to not snack on bad things whilst I'm sat at the computer for house doing work :(
I really don't want to let this ruin my losses so I am back to being good today with lots of healthy snack in the house for when I need to eat something :)

Hiya everyone,
I'm back from weigh-in and I'm happy with my 1lb loss :) It's * week so I expected to not have lost as much as I should have and to still have a loss was a nice surprise :)
Next week I want atleast -3lb and I'm doing SAS logs all week so I should be able to do it :)

Hiya everyone,
Ive really messed up this week, I was doing really well and sticking to plan and then in the last two days I have just blown it :(
I had a nando's on tuesday night and didn't have the chips but did have garlic bread :( and then last night I had pizza hut take-away....
I feel blotted, sluggish and sooo guilty :(
I'm really struggling to get back on track after xmas, I don't know what it is, I just do seem able to have a 100% week, I think if I did then I would be ok again.

I was the exact same up until last week - then managed my first 100% week and lost 2lbs. I had to just take it one day at a time until it was finally Tuesday again :) maybe try that Hun?

Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was the exact same up until last week - then managed my first 100% week and lost 2lbs. I had to just take it one day at a time until it was finally Tuesday again :) maybe try that Hun?

Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think one of my main issues is that I'm still loosing weight even though I'm being bad, it removes all motivation to be good :(

I just had weigh-in and lost 2.5lbs so a good loss :) I just wish I could feel proud of it, I almost feel as if I don't deserve the losses I'm getting :/

Hiya,

I just wanted to let you all know I have been 100% for the last 2 days and I have been for a 3 mile walk today,in the snow :)
Bring on the big loss thursday :)

Well its been a **** week, topped off with a **** weigh-in :(

+0.5lb on :(

I'm going back to planning my days, writing everything down and doing 5 lots of exercise this week and I want 3lb off next week :)

Well I have been doing really well, planning, sticking to plan and keeping below my syns and according to my home scales I've put on from last week :( I am not a happy bunny :(

Not happy, I've been good most of the week and only had minor hic-cups ans I've only STS :(

So Ive decided to move on from yesterday and hope for a really good result this week. Ive done really well today.

Brekkie - 1/2 Bunch of Grapes, Coffe with a dash of milk (1 Syn)
Lunch - Prawn Stirfry with noodles and Sweet chilli Sauce (2 Syns)
Tea - 3 Dairylea Cheese Triangles (HXA), 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread (HXB) another 1/2 a bunch of grapes and Muller Light Turkish Delight yogurt.

Total syns - 3

Hi everyone,
Its been 4 weeks since I last posted and my weight hasn,t changed much ether way, I've had a lost a pound gain a pound few weeks.

Last week I managed to break the cycle and had a 100% week and it has really motivated me, I lost 2 pound and I am now at my lowest weight of 11st 11.5lbs. This means I'm 0.5lb from my 2stone award.
Ive decided to go back to how i did the first few months of slimming world to try to recapture the success I had them, so that means updating all you lovely people often, going to the gym regularly and eating correctly, and if i have a blip count it and move on :)

So this week I have has
Friday - 14 Syns
Saturday - 11 Syns

I have also done 2 sessions in the gym and one night of dancing whilst out :)

I'm back :)

I have put 5lbs back on in the months I've been missing, but as of today I'm back on plan :)

Hopefully I can lose another 2st so I can get back to feeling like me :)

Tonight I clear out my kitchen and from tomorrow I'm back to 100% on plan :)

Back