Slim by summer and for good....

Yesterday's food
Oatmeal - really nice but only needed half a sweetener. Will order again.
Half a bar
Cottage pie
Chicken pepper mushroom kebabs
Half a bar
3 litres

Weighed myself this morning and past the initial nearly 3 lbs weight loss on Monday/Tuesday I've stalled so I need a few ounces to break the stone mark. Feel a little deflated my that which I know in reality is silly because 3 lbs a week loss is better than any diet I've ever done. I'm just too impatient. Actually considering exercise, which is a first.

Banoffee porridge
Mint Truffa on the run
King Prawn stir fry with mushrooms green beans onion and peppers
Will chomp on a coconut bar later.

Feeling good today, took the bin lids to the wacky and stayed on track, took a bar with me. Dinner was very filling, you get a lot of King prawns for 100g. Swapped a few clothes back from the don't fit me wardrobe to the do fit me wardrobe. That felt good.

There will be weeks that are a consistent 3lb average loss. Some weeks stay the same even though you're 100% and then occasionally you get a big whoosh!! So don't feel deflated, you're doing superbly by sticking to it and the weights still coming off. Plus you're changing up your clothes... That's a great feeling right there!! :)

Xx

I'd be gutted if I sts. But I suppose as you get closer to goal it happens.

I was the same Sarah, but now I wish I'd done this diet years ago. Obviously it has its negatives, but the fact i'm never really hungry now I'm in ketosis makes it easier than any diet I've done before.

Today:
Porridge
Chilli and Broccili
Half a lemon bar
Chicken stir fry with peppers mushrooms and spring onions
Half a coconut bar
3 litres of water

Weigh in day tomorrow, it's looking like 3 or thereabouts unless something miraculous happens over night *crosses fingers*

Hi Sarah, I find that the bars are quite filling, like having a couple of biscuits. So I always split them, that way I can have one with a herbal tea in the afternoon then another night. Yes it's better to weigh out your veg and use the meal planner on the Slim & Save website. All veg has carbs and cals so it's worth knowing how much you are having. Also remember that meat and veg goes by cooked weight not raw, this does make a difference. Are you doing lifestyle or simplicity?

Monday weigh in number 3 results

3lbs off as expected. 2 inches off around the body and another inch off the gut. The scales haven't actually moved since last Wednesday though. Hoping for a drop over the next few days. Bring on week four.

You will get there. Frozen veg helps and a bit of fresh. Portion your meat up into 100g bags and freeze. Have a look at the recipe section for inspiration. Lots of herbs and spices help, I must constantly reek of garlic :D

Well done on the 3lbs, bring on the woosh :)

You're doing so well xx

Felt a bit hungry today :eek:

Porridge
Snacked on ham
Mint bar
Half a coconut bar
Chicken and bubble&squeak made from swede mash, onions and cabbage
Half a lemon bar

Not sure why I felt hungry, had a study day so maybe it was just the sitting around. Hopefully the scales will move a little by the morning so I have some motivation to curb the hunger.

No I haven't yet, the bars are really nice though. Especially the mint, coconut, lemon and dark chocolate. Going to try a few more in my next order.

Cool you can try a few then. I don't like the honey nougat but that's about it. Might try the mousse maker next.

Bit of a whoosh this morning 2lbs 2oz off overnight night. What a difference a poo makes :eek::D

2.2lbs that should say :rolleyes:

I couldn't stick to that I'm too impatient.

Back