Slim by summer and for good....

Exactly 2lbs off today, which is fab for week 3 but ever so slightly annoying as it takes me to 12st 0.2lbs :rolleyes: wouldve loved to crack th 11's this week but still a good result. 1stone 7lbs to go til goal.

Day 22, think ive missed a day out somewhere!! Either caught a bug in the hospital or jut run down but ive got the worst headache and feeling nauseous in between meals.
Cals - 827 Carbs - 33 Cals burned 70. Did myself a low carb version of a swedish bircher today, cottage cheese, summe fruits, mixed nuts, sunflower seeds and a nature valley granola bar mixed in. was gorgeous and so filling!

Day 23, felt a little better today but still got a headache, sickness had passed until about half hour ago. Made keto pancakes today, they were quite nice, like normal pancakes just a little more eggy. Got a party with a buffet tomorrow so I'm hoping for some keto friendly snacks!
Cals 988 Carbs 26 Cals burned 71

Still feeling really rough with sickness and headaches. Even though i'm drinking a lot of water I don't think I'm drinking enough so I'm having rehydration tablets at the moment to see if that helps. Its starting to feel like every time I diet I get sick! It happened last time and scuppered my plans to get to goal, i'm determind to plough through this time.
Good news though, this morning I had a cheeky weigh in and I'm back in the 11's!! :banana_dancer:

Day 23 - Cals 1005 carbs 33 cals burned 184
Day 24 - Cals 897 carbs 33 cals burned 362

Well done on getting into the 11s! Are you taking multi-vitamins as you may now be getting what you need?

Yeah I take a daily multivitamin, iron supplements and a calcium and magnesium tablet. I've had two rehydration sachets and my headache and sickness has disappeared! So it was electrolytes I was low on, so I'm gonna have to drink a daily cup of boullion to top up my salt levels. Only problem is that the sachets contain carbs :eek: so that's an extra 8 today I'll be gutted if they knock me out of ketosis :mad:

Been neglecting my diary!! Down to 11st 12.4 now 0.2lbs off my lowest weight during Slim&Save. I'm now 2.4lbs off a healthy weight

Day 25 cals 974 carbs 35 cals burned 293
Day 26 cals 1178 carbs 15!!! cals burned 133
Day 27 cals 1060 carbs 27 cals burned 419

The symptoms of the electrolyte deficiency are dissappearing. I've been drinking dioralyte and have now got some potassium supplements as this is what I was low in.

Friday weigh-in! Lost 2.2lbs this week. I think it would have been more but I'm very constipated at the moment :oops: Did my measurements though and i've lost 6 inches all over since week one weigh in.
Waist - 33 (still got to get this down!!) Hips 41 Chest 41 Thighs 22 Calves - 14.5 Forearm - 9.1 Upper arms are 11.5 which is peeing me off as i've only lost an inch on those since I was 15 stone something :rolleyes: have to stick to the long sleeves for a while yet.
Anyway good result otherwise :D

Went a bit over last night as dry January officially came to an end for me :eek::)

Day 28 - Cals 1193 carbs 10g Cals burned 144
Day 29 - Cals 1505 carbs 23g cals burned 245

The pee sticks are only pink now so I'll scale back to 1000 cals if I can now and keep the carbs low. I'm using new carbs now.

Day 30 Cals - 1240 Carbs - 19 Cals burned 197 - pee sticks still light pink :oops:
Day 31 Cals - 1194 Carbs - 19 Cals burned - 240

Set myself a target of a 3lb weight loss this week but ive actually gone back up to 11st 12.2. So I doubt i'll be on target for 11st 10 let alone 11st 9 :(

Day 32 - Cals 1197 Net Carbs 12g Cals burned 198
Day 33 Cals 1198 Net carbs 10g Cals - 316

Feel like I've really settled into keto now, but tbh I'm finding it very expensive. my shop used to be £50 a week and now it's £70. Gonna have to try and find a way of getting the costs down. 11st 11.2lbs now, 1lb to go till a 50lbs loss since this time last year.

Back